saved 33 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-4 days
The rain jacket is cut longer at the back. The hood can be adjusted both at the front and at the back of the head to ensure a clear field of vision even when turning the head. Underarm zippers provide additional ventilation when needed. In addition, the jacket features a reflective print on the back.
Features - Morten Bike Jacket
- Use of recycled materials
- GREEN by Tatonka
- Jacket can be stowed in side pocket
- Equipped with reflective print
- Two-way adjustable hood with rain protection
- Preformed sleeves
- Underarm zippers
- Partially elastic sleeve hem with adjustable Velcro closure
- Drawcord hem with elastic cord
- Entry pockets with visible zippers
- Logo embroidery
Very lightweight, waterproof and breathable 2.5-layer fabric with membrane-protective print on the inside. The outer fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester. The water- and dirt-repellent finish is PFC-free.
Open Factory - Fair and transparent production
As one of very few companies in the outdoor industry, the German family-owned company TATONKA GmbH maintains and operates its own production facility, Mountech Co. Ltd. in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
GREEN by Tatonka
With the GREEN label, Tatonka identifies products in which sustainable, environmentally friendly and resource-saving materials have been used and which meet the demand for high functionality, best quality and minimization of ecological footprint.
Tatonka Morten Bike Jacket