Tacx T2900 FLUX SmartWith 1500 watts, the FLUX is a powerful, compact and interactive trainer with direct drive that allows inclines of up to 10%. The FLUX Smart now also works with long cages!
Home trainer with direct drive: T2900 FLUX Smart from Tacx
The swift response of the Smart electronics and the 7kg flywheel transmit the slightest fluctuations in resistance directly and accurately to your legs. With the FLUX TACX combined direct drive technology with an electro brake in order to offer an accessible smart and interactive training session.
The TACX Trainer FLUX Smart is equipped with a freewheel body that is exclusively compatible with Shimano and SRAM cassettes. If the trainer is to run with a Campagnolo cassette, it is possible to purchase a Campagnolo cassette.
Product features - T2900 FLUX Smart
- Type of trainer: Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
- Magnets: 8 Neodymium magnets
- Transmission: None
- Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt
- Power indicator (Wattage): None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable: Yes
- Supplied with: Quick release for racing bikes and mountain bikes (5 mm)
- Suitable bikes: Width of rear: Race 130mm, MTB 135mm
- Suitable cassettes: Shimano, SRAM
- Max. power (40 km/h): 1500 Watt
- Max. slope: 10%
- Simulation of descent: No
- Max. torque: 22.1Nm
- Max. brake force: 65 N
- Flywheel Actual: 7 kg
- Flywheel effect: 22.8kg
- Calibration: Spin down
- Footprint (lxw): 670x650mm (26.4x25.6 in)
- Height: 465mm (18.3 in)
- Not foldable
Data output and control
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ FE-C bike computers and stand-alone Connect to computer via ANT+ antenna
- Output: Speed, cadence and power
- Read out on: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watch, computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy: <3%
- 16kg (manufacturer information)
- Accurate: Measures your power accurately within 3%.
- Smart Trainer: Connect to popular training apps, like Zwift & Tacx.
- Simulation Range: Realistically simulate inclines up to a 10% gradient.
- Sprint: A strong trainer with a maximum sprint resistance of 1500 watts.
- Heavy flywheel: A large 7,0 kg flywheel ensures the best ride feel.
The FLUX Smart pairs seamlessly with most popular training apps and software to create the ultimate indoor training environment. Easily connect to cycling apps like Zwift, Tacx and TrainerRoad.
Accurate & reliable
A reliable, accurate and consistent power measurement is key to keep track of your performance and progress. This is exactly what the FLUX Smart is designed for, it measures your power accurately within 3,0%.
Smooth ride feel
A smooth ride feel and swift reponsiveness are key to replicate the experience of your outdoor rides. With its large flywheel, the FLUX ensures the same sensation of riding on the road.
The smart electronics of this bike trainer allow you to train stand alone, without any software. It follows a progressive power curve, the resistance will increase progressively when you ride faster. Precisely replicating riding on a flat road.
Intuitive LED lights provide a visual confirmation when the trainer is powered and connected to a device over ANT+ or Bluetooth.
Designed to withstand the most intense training sessions, this bike trainer is built to last. A large footprint ensures maximum stability and durable materials give the quality you would expect.
Tacx cycling software
Explore the world with high quality Films and GPS workouts while challenging your friends. Train efficiently with structured training plans and cycling workouts. Analyse your data, export your activity to Strava, and make use of many more features.
Your favourite appCompatible Software:
Train with your favourite cycling software like Zwift, TrainerRoad and Sufferfest. The Tacx Smart trainers are easily connected to and controlled by most popular training apps. Race online in the virtual worlds of Zwift, achieve your cycling goals with the training plans of TrainerRoad, or anything else.
- Road Grand Tours
Tacx utility app
With the Tacx Utility App you can easily upgrade the firmware, test and calibrate your Tacx Smart trainer. Download this app for free from the App store or Google play.
Bike computers & watches
Easily connect your Smart trainer to your bike computer or sports watch. Display your workout data on these devices. A selection of bike computers and sports watches are also able to control the resistance of your Smart bike trainer.
Scope of delivery
- T2900 FLUX Smart
- 1 x Cassette ring for 11T
- 1 x Cassette ring for 12T
- 1 x Spacer 5 mm
- 1 x Quick release Road and MTB 5mm
Please note: All our Tacx trainers are equipped with the german power plug (220-240 V). However, when using an adapter you are able to use it i.e. in the U.S. (110V).
Guy M.Comment:Einfach zu montieren, läuft ruhig und ist Standfest. Connektivität mit Smart Phone und Tablet klappt. Die dazu passende gratis Aps funktionieren und tun ihren Dienst. Eine Beschreibung (Text) ist auf der Seite des Hersteller entweder voll versteckt oder gibt es gar nicht. Ein in Englisch vorhandenes Video erklärt gerade mal das Nötigste. Zu der TTS4 software: Entweder haben die Software Leute an dem Bedarf der Biker völlig vorbei entwickelt oder, ich will dies "sanft" ausdrücken" , hat die Marketing Abteilung ihre Finger zu sehr im Spile gehabt. Mehr dazu in der entsprechenden Bewertung. Fazit: Mechanik gut bei der Software besteht "Aufklärungsbedarf"Heiko S.Comment:Einfache Einrichtung, erträgliche Lautstärke, sehr sensibles realitätsnahes Fahrgefühl.Jens G.Comment:GEILES Teil, GEILE Beratung und GEILE Lieferzeit! :-)
more products in this category
Show more products in this category
Item no.: 20034360