- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 30 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
Watching the world's best racers use their parts to battle against nature, physics and time itself, has inspired us to supply them with the most advanced tools Sram can develop. X01 Eagle takes everything you love about the pioneering 1x drivetrains and increases its wear life, toughness, precision, smooth and silent operation. Add to that the 10- to 52-tooth, 12-speed, Eagle cassette, and you have a range of gears that gives you the freedom to enjoy the benefit of 1x in any terrain, any location and at any speed. X01 Eagle is drivetrain freedom-how you exploit it is up to you.
Scope of delivery - Sram X01 Eagle Groupset
- X01 Eagle DUB 1x12-speed Crank 32T 170mm
- X01 Eagle 12-speed Rear Derailleur
- X01 Eagle Trigger Shifter 12-speed incl. Clamp and Shifting cable
- XG-1295 Eagle 12-speed Cassette 10-52T
- XX1 Eagle 12-speed Chain 126 Links
- Tube Frame Strap
Sram X01 Eagle DUB 1x12-speed Crank 32T 170mmStrength is how the Sram X01 Eagle™ DUB™ crankset takes capability to places never before reached. It’s the strongest crank in the entire Eagle™ ecosystem, and it holds this status at a weight that is hard to fathom. Featuring industry-proven and rider-beloved DUB™ technology to radically simplify the relationship of spindle to bottom bracket, delivering unprecedented simplicity, compatibility and durability. The X01 Eagle™ DUB™ Crankset also comes with the Eagle™ Colorsystem, in the X01® master colorway - to go perfect with all other available cassette and chain colors – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, and now Copper. With a raw aluminum finish on the X-SYNC 2™ chainring teeth – to keep looking fresh throughout its long lifespan.
- The strongest crank in the entire Eagle™ ecosystem
- Master X01® colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – goes with all cassette and chain color options
- Available in the X01® master colorway and Oxy Red X01® signature colorway
- Raw aluminum chainring teeth to fresh throughout the entire lifespan of the precision CNC machined direct mount ring.
- Use: MTB
- Group: X01 Eagle (1 x 12-speed)
- Model: DUB
- Gradation: 32 teeth
- Mounting: Direct Mount
- Axle diameter: 28.99mm
- Bottom bracket: DUB BSA73 SB+, DUB PF92 SB+, DUB BSA73,DUB PF89.5,DUB PF92,DUB PF30 MTB73,DUB BB30 MTB73
- Gear rear: 12-speed
- Chain line: 49mm
- Crank arm length: 170mm
- Crank arms: Carbon
- Chainring: Aluminum
- Lunar Oxy (red)
Sram X01 Eagle 12-speed Rear DerailleurElevating the shift, expanding the capable, the Sram X01 Eagle™ derailleur features an updated cage architecture, to provide better chain management than ever. The X01 Eagle™ rear derailleur works with the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with 10-50t options. As part of the new Eagle™ Colorsystem, it comes in X01 Eagle™ master colorway to go perfectly with any color cassette and chain a rider wants.
- Updated cage provides better chain retention and more precise shifts
- Comes in X01 Eagle™ master colorway as part of Eagle™ Colorsystem – to go with all cassette and chain color options - Black, Gold, Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper
- Backwards compatible, works with 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Use: MTB
- Group: X01 Eagle
- Gears: 1 x 12
- Max. tooth: 52T
- Technology Highlights: Eagle, X-HORIZON, X-ACTUATION, X-SYNC, ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH, CAGE LOCK
- Bearing: Type 3
- Cage: Aluminium/Carbon
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- lunar oxy (red)
Sram X01 Eagle Trigger Shifter 12-speedA rider’s cockpit is a rider’s sanctuary and the shifter is at the heart of it. Make any refinement, and it better have been made to elevate performance - or don’t mess with it. The Sram X01 Eagle™ shifter holds fast to these rules. With a forged aluminum trigger to hold up better to the demands that X01 Eagle™ riders ask of their machines. With an enhanced lever feel rolling on sealed cartridge bearings, offering more precision through the range of its movement. Thanks to an all new look, the X01 Eagle™ master colorway makes seamless parings with the Eagle™ Colorsystem for builds as unique as the bike itself.
- Forged aluminum trigger designed to better take abuse
- Enhanced lever feel and precision
- X01 Eagle™ Master colorway matches all cassettes and chains as part of the Eagle™ Colorsystem
- Use: MTB
- Group: X01 Eagle
- Gear rear: 12-speed
- Compatibility: All levels of Eagle™ drivetrain systems
- Technology Highlights: X-ACTUATION™, ZERO LOSS
- Matchmaker compatible: Yes
- Clamp included: Yes
- Max upshifts: 5
- Pull lever adjust: Yes
- Multi-position: Yes
- Gear indication: No
- Cable length: 2200mm
- Lunar oxy (red)
Sram XG-1295 Eagle 12-speed Cassette 10-52TThe new Sram 10-52t, XG-1295 cassette gives riders more than ever before, with an unprecedented 520-percent range. For a little extra to avoid the hike-a-bike, a little more in the “spin to win” game, the XG-1295 cassette also allows stronger riders to increase their chainring size if they want.
- Provides a massive 520-percent gear range for brutal steeps and avoiding hike-a-bikes
- Stronger riders can increase chainring size for speed, without sacrificing climbing
- Avalable in Black, the Eagle™ Colorsystem lets the cassette and chain express the look of the bike
- Use: MTB
- Model: XG-1295
- Speeds: 12-speed
- Teeth: 10-52
- Gear Ratios: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42-52
- Recommended Chain: Eagle chains only
- Only compatible with XD™ Driver Body
- machined cromoly (cog cluster)
- aluminium (largest cog)
- 350g (manufacturer information)
Sram XX1 Eagle 12-speed Chain 126 LinksIt might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design that makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle™ drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle™ chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME™ technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOWLINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The XX1 Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
- Use: MTB
- Model: XX1 Eagle
- Gear: 12-speed
- Links: 126
- Technology Highlight(s): FLOWLINK™, HARD CHROME™, POWERLOCK®, X-SYNC™
- Compatible Gears: Eagle™ 10-52t cassette only
- Closing Link: Eagle™ PowerLock® PVD
- Outer Plate: Nickel + PVD
- Inner Plate: Chrome Plated + PVD
- Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened, Hollow Pin™
- Recommended Group: XX1 Eagle™, X01 Eagle™, GX Eagle™
- Compatibility: Eagle™
Tube Frame StrapWith the Sram TUBE FRAME STRAP you can attach small parts like CO2 cartridges, tire levers, tubes or mini pumps to your bike frame.
- Light carrier belt
- Velcro fastener for secure fastening
- Versatile use
- approx. 45g
Forward thinking and backwards compatible DUB™ BB/Crank technology is the workhorse without restraint. Designed for the most discerning pros. And riders who set it and neglect it. DUB™ is compatible with all major bottom bracket standards. Offering better sealing than ever before, without having to make compromises to fit all frames. Yet it opens the door for a new crank spindle for the world’s all-time lightest crank set. It’s a new approach that embraces the old. And it’s about time.
After extensive research, Sram unifies the diameter of bike crankshafts and inner bearings to 28.99mm from 2018. The new bearing technology DUB (Durable Unifying Bottom Bracket) sets new standards from now on.
With CAGE LOCK™ technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation as well as chain installation becomes faster and simpler. Just pushing the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ rear derailleurs deliver maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. With ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision.
Developed specifically for SRAM 1x™, X-ACTUATION™ keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.
The X-HORIZON™ rear derailleur’s ‘straight parallelogram’ design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain.
ZERO LOSS simply means, well, zero loss—when you push on the lever, for an upshift or down shift, the cable is engaged instantly zero loss of movement. There is no middle-ground where you're waiting for the shift to come. Gear changes are instant and precise.
When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
MatchMaker X Integrated
The MatchMaker X clamp is more than just a clamp. It’s like having Martha Stewart tidy up your cockpit. Since each clamp accepts up to three controls, you can put everything from your XLoc suspension lockout, your SRAM shifters and AVID brake levers as well as your Reverb XLoc remote, all on two clamps. Short of genetically engineering longer thumbs, it’s the ideal way to put everything within easy reach. Just like Martha would.
XD™ DRIVER BODY
XD™ is a cassette driver body design that allows the use of a 10-tooth small cog and provides an improved interface with the cassette.
The revolutionary machined design of the X-DOME™ cassette uses the same grueling manufacturing techniques that produced the PowerDome™ road cassette. With X-DOME™, nine of the cogs are CNC machined together out of a single block of billet steel, creating an incredibly lightweight, precise and strong cassette.
Eagle™ technology represents our newest 1x drivetrain technology. Eagle™ is a lighter, simpler, more durable, and easier to use drivetrain. Eagle™ features all-new 1x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance while maintaining a significant weight advantage over other drivetrain solutions. Eagle™ technology also provides an expanded gear range of 500%, which is equal to 2x11 drivetrains.
X-GLIDE™2 is next generation of SRAM X-GLIDE™ technology optimized for the EAGLE™ 12-speed cassette. It provides quick, precise, power-on shifting performance throughout the gear range, and increases chain retention on larger cogs.