SRAM GX Eagle XG-1275 12-speed Cassette 10-52T
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 47 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
An open design similar to the X-DOME™ cassette that aids in mud clearance, giving riders crisp shifting performance and longer component life.
Features - Sram GX Eagle XG-1275 Cassette
- 520-percent gear range utilizing the industry standard XD™ hub driver
- Light and strong FULL PIN™ technology similar to X-DOME™ bringing true 1x gear range to more riders and builds
- Lunar and black colorway makes the XG-1275 cassette right at home on any build
- Use: MTB
- Model: XG-1275
- Speeds: 12-speed
- Teeth: 10-52
- Gear Ratios: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42-52
- Recommended Chain: Eagle chains only
- Only compatible with XD™ Driver Body
- machined cromoly (cog cluster)
- aluminium (largest cog)
- 451g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Sram 12-speed Eagle Cassette XG-1275 10-52T (No Box packaging)
XD™ DRIVER BODY
XD™ is a cassette driver body design that allows the use of a 10-tooth small cog and provides an improved interface with the cassette.
FULL PIN™ technology uses eleven lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s extremely light, durable and equipped with SRAM’s super wide 10-42 gear range that’s a perfect fit for any ride. The open design similar to our X-DOME™ cassette aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
Eagle™ technology represents our newest 1x drivetrain technology. Eagle™ is a lighter, simpler, more durable, and easier to use drivetrain. Eagle™ features all-new 1x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance while maintaining a significant weight advantage over other drivetrain solutions. Eagle™ technology also provides an expanded gear range of 500%, which is equal to 2x11 drivetrains.
X-GLIDE™2 is next generation of SRAM X-GLIDE™ technology optimized for the EAGLE™ 12-speed cassette. It provides quick, precise, power-on shifting performance throughout the gear range, and increases chain retention on larger cogs.