SRAM Force 1 Type 3.0 Rear Derailleur 10-/11-speed middle
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 26 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
SRAM’s unique clutch system eliminates chain slack, providing for smoother, quieter, and more secure chain travel.
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t. For you, advancement means having everything you need. And nothing you don’t. This is SRAM Force 1 in a nimble nutshell. Innovative, responsive, race ready. Last year’s game-changing upgrade for cyclocross has expanded to triathlon, criterium, and other 700c disciplines, paved and beyond pavement. With a host of drivetrain options, all featuring SRAM 1x™ technologies, and the broadest assortment of braking options available today, SRAM Force 1 is quietly simplifying the experience.
- A dedicated 1x rear derailleur
- Exact Actuation™ for fast and accurate shifts using SRAM’s 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement). 10 and 11-speed compatible
- X-SYNC™ pulley features a 12-tooth design that helps control the chain’s lateral movement X-HORIZON™ “straight parallelogram” design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force
- ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™’s one-way roller clutch controls chain tension for consistent shifting
- CAGE LOCK™ technology makes for fast wheel changes or chain installation Available in Short: 11-26 through 11-28 / Medium: 11-26 through 11-36 / Long 11-32 through 10-42 cage Lengths
- Use: Road
- Group: Force 1
- Cage: middle large
- Mounting: Direct mounting
- Gears: 10- / 11 -speed
- Compatible Chain: SRAM 10- or 11-speed chains
- Pulleys: 12 teeth
- Stock: industrial bearings
- Compatibility: SRAM 10- / 11-speed Exact Actuation™ lever
- Technologies: Cage Lock™, Exact Actuation™, Roller Bearing Clutch™, X-Horizon
- Possible gearings: 11-26 to 11-36 T
- Outer cage: Aluminum
- Inner cage: Aluminum
- Grey anodized
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Force 1 Derailleur 11-speed middle
With CAGE LOCK™ technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation—as well as chain installation—becomes faster and simpler. Just pushing the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ rear derailleurs deliver maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain.
With ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision.
The X-HORIZON™ rear derailleur’s ‘straight parallelogram’ design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.