- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 41 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
And for unrivaled ease of customization, Code Silver features tool-free Reach and Contact Point Adjust. Confidence is king, and Code reigns supreme on the slew of more-capable-than-ever-before trail bikes, as well as heavy-duty giants like enduro, gravity, and E-MTB.
Features - Sram Code Silver Stealth
- Stealth body design to complement the AXS cockpit
- Designed for the most heavy-duty braking needs
- Metallic pads come standard for more power and longer wear
- Utilizes SwingLink for a fatigue-free ride
- Use: MTB, Enduro
- Brake type: Disc-Brake hydraulic
- Caliper Design: 4-piston,
- Pad: Steel-backed metal sintered
- Brake mounting: Postmount
- Fluid: DOT 4
- Mount: Ambidextrous
- Pad / Holder: Top-loading
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Recommended brake rotor: HS2 (not included!)
Mounting - Hose length
- front - 950mm
- rear - 2000mm
- Lever: Aluminum
- Body: Aluminum
- Caliper: Aluminum
- Pistons: Phenolic Plastic
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
Scope of delivery
- 2 Code Silver Stealth Disc Brake
- 2 MMX Clamp
- 4 Fastening screws
- 2 Insertpin
- 2 Olive
- 2 Transport safety
- Disc brake is ready for installation, completely assembled and bleeded!
For suitable Rotor >CLICK HERE<
For suitable Adapter >CLICK HERE<
TechnologiesMatchMaker and MMX Compatible
Save weight and clutter on the bar with Matchmaker. It holds Avid levers, SRAM® triggers, and various RockShox® controls, all with one tidy, light, clamp--a dream come true for handlebar component footprint conservationists the world over. Available in two versions: Matchmaker™ X integrates the RockShox®XLoc and is compatible with XX and X0 brakes. Standard Matchmaker™is also available and works with any split-clamp design and RockShox® PushLoc.
Brake lever fit and feel is a personal thing. Riders have individual positioning preferences, as well as unique hand sizes and finger lengths. Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your lever for maximum one-finger control for everyone.
Squeeze a new SRAM brake lever and you notice it immediately. Less deadband. More positive pad engagement. A new cam system requires less lever throw to push the pads toward the rotor. That’s great, but there’s more to perfect braking performance than just power. You need control. Many brake systems minimize deadband—but at the cost of modulation. SwingLink solves that with its special cam shape. When the pads contact the rotor, power is modulated, avoiding that “on/off” brake feel. It’s the perfect balance of power and precision.