The article has been added successfully.
20 more products in this categoryShow more products in this category
Please notify me as soon as the item is available for delivery again.
RRP* €279.99 €199.99
saved 29 %
saved 29 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- Available again from the above date
- will be ordered for you
Item no. 20113507
Split Second Ceramic Performance Cage System - Sram Force / Red AXS
4-5 watts more power to the road through smooth-running split-second rear derailleur cage for: SRAM AXS 12S RED/FORCE u. SRAM AXS 12S RED/FORCE ETAP
Features - Split Second Ceramic Performance Cage System - SRAM Force / Red AXS
- Designed by the Split Second Design Team, the ceramic derailleur cage improves the smoothness of your drivetrain and increases efficiency to satisfy even the most demanding riders.
- The product consists of a carbon cage and two 7075 aluminum shift rollers (14 & 17-tooth) with fully sealed ceramic bearings.
- The two oversized shift rollers reduce the bending angle of the chain and the ceramic bearings minimize friction.
- Watts saved: 4 - 5 watts compared to a conventional cage (manufacturer's specification).
- Developed in Germany, manufactured in Europe
- Suitable for: SRAM AXS 12S RED/FORCE and SRAM AXS 12S RED/FORCE ETAP
- For optimal shifting Split Second recommends a cassette with a maximum of 33T
- Cage: Carbon
- Shifting rollers: 7075 aluminum
- Bearing: maintenance-free full ceramic
Color (choose variant)
- S5100.01: black/black
- S5100.02: red/black
- S5100.03: red/black
- S5100.04: gold/black
- 78 grams (manufacturer's specification)
- Along with the installation of your Split Second CPC, you should install a new chain, as there may be a length discrepancy due to the enlarged shift rollers.
- The CPC system requires no conventional care or maintenance as the all-ceramic bearings are dry bearings and operate without lubricants. Alloy covers protect the bearings from external substances and foreign objects.
- You can, of course, clean and degrease your CPC system to maintain its performance. For optimal performance you should do this every 750 km.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Split Second Ceramic Performance Cage System - SRAM Force / Red AXS
5 Stars _ (0)
4 Stars _ (0)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.