SIGMA BC 23.16 STS Special-Edition Cycle Computer
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 42 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
The super loggerThe BC23.16 STS is the computer designed for athletes. It is loaded with all of the necessary training functions including heart rate, cadence, altitude and gradient. Plus, all transmitters are included! One of the highlights of the BC23.16 STS is its enormous logging capacity of up to 500 hours.
Previously saved rides can be converted into an opponent for a “ghost race” with the SIGMA DATA CENTER. And NFC technology allows the BC23.16 STS to communicate with Android smartphones and the SIGMA LINK app.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x BC 23.16 STS Set Fahrradcomputer
- 1 x Power magnet
- 1 x STS speed transmitter
- 1 x STS canece transmitter kit
- 1 x STS bracket 2450
- 2 x O-RINGS (Ø 35mm, 45mm)
- 1 x R1 STS COMFORTEX+
- Display zoom function
- UFSB 2016 compatible
- Watertight in accordance with IPX7
- Tool-free mounting
- Transmitter battery warning
- Energy-saving mode
- Programmable based on tire selection
- STS transmission
- Service interval adjustable via UFSB
- Ghost Race
- Log Interval adjustable
- Log capacity
- Graphic data evaluation in the DATA CENTER
- Data communication via TOPLINE 2016 docking station
- Data Logging
- My Screen function
- My Name function
- Logging data (activities) retrievable
- Computer battery warning
- LINK APP Connecttion via NFC (Android)
- Contrast adjustable
- 12 months of workout statistics
- Device Settings adjustable via LINK App
- Device Settings adjustable via DATA CENTER
- Automatic pairing
- Automatic bike recognition (Bike 1 / Bike 2)
- Back-up function via memory chip (Totals and Settings)
- Available languages: 7
- Barometric altitude measurement
- Bike functions
- Ride Time / Training time
- Day trip
- Total calories for several bikes
- Comparison of cur. / avg. Speed
- Total calories*
- Total distance
- Total ride time for several bikes
- Actual Speed
- Maximum speed
- Total distance for several bikes
- Total Ride Time / Overall training time
- Clock (12/24h)
- Average speed
- Calories (HR based)
- Automatic start/stop
- Altitude functions
- Current incline/downward slope (in %)
- Total altitude downhill
- Current altitude
- Total distance downhill
- Current rate of ascent / descent
- Distance downhill
- Total altitude uphill for several bikes
- Total altitude uphill
- Total altitude downhill for several bikes
- Distance uphill
- Total distance uphill
- Adjustable start altitude
- Maximum altitude
- Altitude uphill
- Altitude graph
- Altitude downhill
- Heart rate functions
- Intensity zones (graph)
- % HR max.
- Maximum heart rate
- Target zone bars
- Zone alarm ON / OFF
- Current heart rate
- Heart rate graph
- Average heart rate
- 4 Intensity zones
- Cadence functions
- Current cadence
- Maximum cadence
- Average cadence
- Power functions
- Average power
- Current Power (calculated)
- Lap functions
- Elevation gain in lap
- Distance in lap
- Calories in lap
- Maximum cadence in lap
- Maximum heart rate in lap
- Time in lap
- Number of laps
- Maximum speed in lap
- Average speed in lap
- Elevation loss in lap
- Average cadence in lap
- Average heart rate in lap
** Range for speed transmitter
SIGMA SPORT // BC 23.16 STS // Mountingbr />
Design / Technology
Maximum display, minimum size
- The design of the TOPLINE 2016 is vertically oriented and perfectly fits the handlebar stem with the sleek design. The new shape allows for improved display options of the functions. This means, for example, that the speed of the BC 23.16 STS is shown in large characters and is always visible in the three-line display.
- Height x width x depth:
- 66,5 mm x 44 mm x 12,5 mm
- Height x width:
- 30 mm x 45 mm
- Press and hold button: opens Settings
- Short button press: backward through Bike/ Alti/ Heart rate/ Lap menu
- Forward through the Alti functions
- Forward through the Heart rate functions
- Forward through the bike functions
- Short button press: starts new lap
- Press and hold button: opens Lap menu
Animated menu navigation
- Small graphics facilitate the orientation in the BC 23.16 STS menu. They show workout graphics in the height profile and settings menu field. A scroll bar indicates where you are currently.
Digitally encoded three-channel wireless transmission
- The tried-and-tested SIGMA TRANSMISSION SYSTEM (STS) is the digitally encoded transmission system for all transmitter data from the speed transmitter, the cadence transmitter, and even the heart rate transmitters for the high-quality basic devices and top models. The transmitters collate the data they have received and send this to the receiver integrated into the computer as a data package. The transmitters also regularly send stored test data for data comparison purposes.
- The digital encoding of the SIGMA TRANSMISSION SYSTEM prevents transmitter data from being corrupted by external interferences such as power sources or other transmitters. The interference of Sigma products, e.g. LED lights, can also be prevented.
New STS transmitter
- The STS transmitter has a movable mounting foot, which ensures an optimal mounting of the transmitter in every situation. Transmitter and magnet can therefore always be installed in parallel. This results in a more stable radio transmission.
- Both new magnets (normal & power) are equipped with a click-mounting mechanism. This makes installation even easier. Devices can also be removed without tools.
- The new cadence magnet can be attached directly on the inside of the pedal without further aids. Since it is very thin, the risk of friction with the transmitter is avoided even in tight spaces. In order to function well with larger distances from the sensor or with non-magnetic pedal axles, two plastic clip holders for the magnet are also included in the delivery.
Numerous features, easy operation
- The BC 23.16 STS not only scores with its many features but also by its ease of use. Whether bike functions, altitude functions, heights functions or laps, there is a button for each area that quickly gives you an overview.
Including detailed data analysis with all transmitters
- The BC 23.16 STS displays all the important bike, altitude and heart rate functions. An altitude profile is created just like a heart rate graph. In the altitude view you can read, inter alia, data on the current altitude, current ascent/descent, total height and the uphill/downhill altitude in metres of the current trip. Moreover the current as well as the average and maximum cadence are displayed. All necessary transmitters are included in the scope of delivery.
Enormous logging capacity
- You can save up to 99 logs on your BC 23.16 STS. This results in a total log of up to 500 hours at a log interval of 20 seconds.
NFC & SIGMA LINK
- The BC 14.16, BC 16.16 and BC 23.16 models can communicate directly with an Android smartphone via NFC (near field communication). To do so, you must install the free SIGMA LINK app. For wireless data exchange, simply hold your smartphone up to the computer. The app can be used to change settings and read trip data.
- The data can be transferred from the smartphone into the DATA CENTER via the SIGMA CLOUD. Conversely, it is also possible to transfer data from the DATA CENTER onto the smartphone via the CLOUD.
- The free SIGMA LINK app is available in the app store and Google Play store. The NFC technology is only available for Android smartphones.
- One data set can be selected from the stored log data using the DATA CENTER, which serves as a virtual opponent for a "ghost race". On the display the rider can always see the time and route distance from the "ghost" and who is leading.
Adjustable wheel sizes
- When using two bikes, two wheel sizes can be set that are automatically (automatic only for STS) detected. To use this function, the speed transmitter must be switched to that on the second bike and the right wheel circumference for ‘bike 2’ must be set on the BC 23.16 STS.
Der Preisleistungssieger unter den Multifunktions Rad Computern. Die Funktionen und Haptik sind ähnlich gut wie bei den deutlichen teureren Platzhirschen von Wahoo oder Garmin.
Mein alter ROX 6 hat den Geist aufgegeben und daher habe ich nach Ersatz gesucht. Der 23.16 kann wirklich viel, ist mit allen Sensoren ausgestattet und macht richtig Spaß!!! Das Display ist angenehm groß. Kann ihn nur empfehlen!!