- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 49 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
Features - Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evo Super Ground
- Wide range of use for technical driving. Perfectly suited for hardtails and bikes with medium suspension travel
- Lightweight tires for XC, All Mountain and Trail
- State-of-the-art MTB tire construction
- With additional bead-to-bead fabric for improved protection against cuts
- Modern trail bike tread with stable shoulder blocks for even more traction
- Enlarged gaps between blocks for better self-cleaning
- Outstanding braking and forward traction due to special center stud arrangement
- Type: Folding
- Size: 29 x 2,40"
- ETRTO: 622 x 62 mm
- Compound: ADDIX SpeedGrip
- Execution: Super Ground
- Pressure: Max. 3.5 Bar (Max. 50.0 psi)
- Maximum load: 125 kg
- EPI: 67
- ECE: E-50
- Profil: HS602
- approx 900 g
- 1 x Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evo Super Ground 29x2,40" Addix Folding Tyre (no box packaging)
Addix Speed Grip, the universal compound. It has the widest range of applications. Ideal for XC, AM and Trail: Most EVO tires are available with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound - not the only one, but a clear difference in intensive use: more mileage and longer service life.
Tubeless easy with SnakeSkin
The SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely light and safe - it is also the best cut protection on the side wall.
Tubeless Easy with SnakeSkin is the excellent tubeless standard of all Schwalbe MTB tires in the EVOLUTION Line.
Extra stable tyre core for a secure fit on the rim.
For fast e-bikes up to 50 km/h For fast e-bikes (S-Pedelecs with approval, insurance and pedal assistance even above 25 km/h) a special release of the tyres is necessary. It is recommended that these bikes use E-Bike tyres with the ECE-R75 approval valid throughout Europe.