- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 44 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
Product features - Schwalbe Hurricane Addix GreenGuard
- Flat center for low rolling resistance and silent rolling on asphalt
- Optimum micro-teeth on the shoulders ensure that every corner is safely taken
- Stable shoulder studs for maximum grip on forest roads and gravel.
- Size: ETRTO 50-584 (27.5 x 2.00 Zoll)
- Typ: Wired
- Compound: Addix
- Execution: DD, GreenGuard
- Seal: Tube
- Pressure: 2.00 - 4.50 Bar (30 - 65 psi)
- Maximum load: 105kg
- EPI: 67
- ECE: E-25
- Profil: HS499
- Tube: 19, 21, 19A, 21A, 21AP
- Black - Reflex
- 830g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Schwalbe Hurricane Addix DD GreenGuard 27.5x2.00" E-50 Wire
ADDIX is also available in the Performance version. Very durable, very versatile. Like Speedgrip it is a universal compound only these tires are not as light and fast as tires from the Evolution Line.
Double protection. All around SnakeSkin + RaceGuard under the tread provides maximum security for off-road tires. The ideal requirement for the use on E-MTBs.
The combined puncture protection. 3 mm flexible, special India rubber under the tread combined with SnakeSkin on the sidewalls. A really safe choice for E-Bike tires.
For fast e-bikes up to 50 km/h (S-Pedelecs with approval, insurance and pedal assistance even above 25 km/h) a special release of the tyres is necessary. It is recommended that these bikes use E-Bike tyres with the ECE-R75 approval valid throughout Europe.