saved 45 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Breathable weather protection for hiking and ski touring: the Sella Durastretch jacket from Salewa
Designed with free-motion patterning – i.e. cut to prevent hem lift when raising your arms above your head for high, stretch moves, this jacket ensures unrestricted freedom of movement. The close-fitting hood and integrated collar fit neatly under your helmet, and the elasticated cuffs and waistline drawcord create a streamlined fit. As you would expect, the clean, athletic design works well under a harness.
Salewa's mission is to provide high-quality, durable mountaineering products while leaving as little trace as possible in nature. Salewa goes to great lengths to develop products that are manufactured in an environmentally friendly manner and in compliance with high social standards. The Sella Durastretch jacket is one of the Salewa Committed products.
Features - Sella DST Outdoor Jacket
- Free Motion: the special underarm construction ensures that the jacket does not slip when climbing
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Protective, comfortable collar integrated into the hood, reaching to the chin
- Attached hood with elastic binding edge
- 2 hand pockets
- Elastic hem adjustment with stoppers
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro closure
- Bonded details
- Reduced and cleanly finished seams for a sleek look
- 4-way stretch
DURASTRETCH fabrics are made of nylon yarn (polyamide) and are highly elastic, lightweight, comfortable, yet durable and very abrasion resistant. DURASTRETCH is offered in numerous 2-way and 4-way stretch versions. It is breathable and can be made water repellent with a DWR finish. Most DURASTRETCH fabrics used by Salewa in the collection are suitable for year-round use, as their inner surface quickly wicks sweat and moisture to the outside. DURASTRETCH fabrics take mountain sportswear to a new level of quality.