saved 22 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
You´ve charted a path to your goals and so far, you´re achieving them, but off in the distance there´s a shred of doubt questioning if you could be doing better. Could you?
We created Q-Rings 130BCD from the concept that you could pedal more efficiently if you could only take greater advantage of your maximum power effort while lessening the time spent in the dead spots of a pedal rotation.
Subtle but efficient 10% ovality and compatible with your standard 130BCD cranks, Q-Rings unprecedented orientation factor yield an improved pedal stroke marked by performance. Choose from 5 Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP) to fine-tune your improved riding experience and go further and faster with less fatigue.
Q-RING ADVANTAGESMany professional riders have successfully used oval chainrings for years and know about Q-Rings’ advantages. Here you will find information about ergonomics, the science behind oval chainrings, and you will learn about some of the pros’ experiences from a road, triathlon or MTB perspective.
- Q-Rings improve your performance, minimize fatigue and reduce stress on the knees
- Q-Rings virtually decrease the gear ratio in the dead spot and increase the gear ratio in the power phase where the rider exerts the most force
- Q-Rings are available for nearly all standard cranks on the market
- Q-Rings are quick and easy to mount with up to 5 different Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP)
- Q-Rings have already played a part in many Tour de France, Giro d’Italia, Vuelta a España, Ironman, Challenge and UCI MTB World Cup victories
- Q-Rings are CNC-machined and produced exclusively in Spain
SOUNDS FAMILIAR, ISN’T THAT LIKE BIOPACE?There are significant differences between Q-Rings and Shimano’s Biopace, which was well-known in the 1980’s/1990’s. ROTOR Q-Rings simulate a higher gear at the point of maximum force, i.e. the most productive part of the pedal stroke, and therefore leverage the power phase (Fig.1). In the pedal rotation’s dead spot (Fig.2), where we exert the least force, a simulated smaller gear enables us to more easily overcome this dead spot. With Biopace, it was exactly the opposite. In addition, Q-Rings feature up to 5 Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP) that can be oriented around a cyclist’s distinct pedaling characteristics.
OCPOptimum Chainring Position (OCP) represents the different setup positions that ROTOR Q-Rings offer to fit a rider’s distinct pedaling style. Q-Rings feature up to 5 OCP´s, with OCP 3 as an intermediate starting point, all to optimize your pedaling style. You can determine your OCP if you know your Optimum Chainring Angle (OCA), which can be found by conducting a TORQUE 360 pedal analysis via ROTOR´s 2INpower and INpower User Software.
- Material: CNC machined 7075 Aluminium
- Ovality: 10%
- Positions: 5
- BCD: 110mm
- Compatibility: 9-/10-/11-speed
- Size (please select):
Scope of delivery
- Road Chainring Q-Rings 5-Arm 110mm
Compatibility Q-Rings and Road-Cranks