The article has been added successfully.
94 more products in this categoryShow more products in this category
Fox Racing Shox
32 A Float StepCast 29" Performance 100 3PosGrip Tapered Boost Remote
Fox Racing Shox
32 K FLOAT 29" Factory 100 StepCast FIT4 Remote-Adj 2Pos Tapered Kabolt Boost
Please notify me as soon as the item is available for delivery again.
RRP* €542.00 €249.99
saved 54 %
saved 54 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Item no. 20130041
RockShox 35 Gold RL 29" DebonAir Tapered Boost
With bigger bikes, there comes bigger demands, but thankfully not always of your wallet. The new RockShox 35 is the perfect choice for both MTBs and E-MTBs alike with a ton of built-in value. A fork that will not only look the part for burly enduro/trail bikes but will also back up its looks with a great high performance-to-value package (No Box packaging).
Features - RockShox 35 Gold RL 29" Debon Air Tapered Boost
- New: Graphics are easy to read and make a fresh impact
- Motion Control™ damping featuring low speed compression adjustment to lockout
- Highly tunable DebonAir™ spring offers a consistent feel throughout the travel
- Fits Tires up to 2.8" (without fenders; the use of a full fender will reduce tire clearance)
- Fast Black finished 35mm aluminum upper tubes couple stiffness and lightweight with a premium look
- Use: E-MTB, MTB
- Wheel size: 29"
- Spring: Debon Air
- Damping: Motion Control (RL)
- Adjustments: Extl rebnd, low speed comp to lock
- Steerer: Tapered 1.5" to 1 1/8"
- Steerer length: 265mm
- Upper Tubes: 35mm
- Disc brake mount: Post Mount (Direct Mount 180mm)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Drop out: 15x110mm Maxle Lite Boost
- Max Tire Diameter: 768mm
- Max Tire Width: 81mm
- Axle to Crown: 517mm (100mm); 557mm (140mm)
- Offset: 44mm
- Fender Compatibility: Full or Short, 3 point and 2 point mounts
- Crown Outer Diameter: 61mm
Travel (choose variant)
- Steerer: Aluminum
- Crown: Forged, pocketed Aluminum
- Upper Tubes: Straight Wall Aluminum, Fast Black
- Lowers: Magnesium
- matte black
- 140mm: approx. 2230 g
Scope of delivery
- RockShox 35 Gold RL 29" Debon Air Tapered Boost (No Box packaging)
- 15x110mm Maxle Lite Boost
It’s ok to be soft. DebonAir is not ashamed to give way under the weakest push. In fact, it makes Monarch and Monarch Plus shocks plusher than ever, right from the start. It might seem a weakness, until you take DebonAir to the trail. The connection between your bike and the terrain will be seamless, as your DebonAir equipped shock absorbs every little hit without any harsh feeling on your body. A shock so soft, you can push way harder.
With revolutionary advancements in bicycle componentry, like SRAM’s XX1, X01 and X1 drivetrains, mountain bike designers have been given almost limitless freedom to focus solely on the performance of the bike. Each advancement demands that the entire package works flawlessly. Aggressive trail and enduro riders have been increasingly enjoying the benefits of larger wheels, but many still view 27.5" and 29" wheels as a possible weak link. Which is why SRAM has developed an open standard with Boost™ compatible components for SRAM drivetrain, hubs and RockShox forks.
RockShox DebonAir™ Technology
5 Stars _ (0)
4 Stars _ (0)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.