saved 30 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Adapted for micro-accurate precision adjustment, the intuitive dial system features a one-click quick release, making it easy to get on and off in dynamic ride scenarios. A stiffer, Nylon-composite midsole delivers performance and race-readiness to the shoe while remaining airy and lightweight. In the outsole, QUOC's custom-specced GravelGrip™ rubber is adapted for excellent grip and walkability, whether you're competing in multi-day, ultra-distance races, or embarking on a leisurely hike-a-bike tour.
Now with a sturdier, quality microfibre, and nature-inspired air holes for maximum ventilation, the shoe features quick-drying ankle padding for all-weather riding. Crafted from a single-piece upper, the understated, modern aesthetic comes complete with pristine edge detailing and QUOC's signature colour border.
Features - Gran Tourer II
- Replaceable, quickly adjustable system with a scale
- Stiff nylon composite midsole for race-ready performance
- Vibration-absorbing sockliner works perfectly with the midsole for optimal density and cushioning
- GravelGrip™ outsole made from a specially formulated rubber compound
- Durable, easy-care upper made of splash-resistant microfiber
- Lightweight, reduced lining and quick-drying padding for less water absorption
- One-way air holes for maximum ventilation and breathability
- 3M™ reflective logo and rear stripe for high visibility
- Fully recessed compatibility with MTB/SPD cleats
Quoc Gran Tourer II