saved 18 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-4 days
- Available again from the above date
The Semi Slick features an all new tread pattern consisting of a smooth diamond pattern centre with more aggressive side lugs. This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 120 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer’s proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound.
Features - Panaracer Gravelking Semi Slick TLC
- Fast on the road, reliable on rough ground
- Additional protection against cuts and punctures
- Low rolling resistance and long life
- Fine tread structure and yet excellent grip
- Use: Gravel
- Type: Foldable
- Carcass: Anti-Flat
- Rubber compound: ZSG Natural
- Tubless ready: Yes
- TPI: 120
Size (choose variant)
- 622-32 / 700 x 32C
- 622-35 / 700 x 35C
- 622-40 / 700 x 38C
Weight (manufacturer information)
- 622 x 32: 330 g
- 622 x 35: 380 g
- 622 x 40: 410 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Panaracer Folding Tyre Gravelking Semi Slick TLC
TLC (Tubeless Compatible)
The tyre can also be used with a sealant instead of an inner tube.
ZSG Natural (Zero Slip Grip Natural Compound)
Rubber compound which is characterised by very low rolling resistance and a long service life.
AX-alpha (Advanced Extra Alpha Cord)
Extremely thin threads are tightly interwoven with the carcass and increase resistance to cuts without negatively affecting weight and flexibility.
Reinforcement of the entire tyre to increase resistance to cuts and punctures.