The article has been added successfully.
99 more products in this categoryShow more products in this category
Please notify me as soon as the item is available for delivery again.
RRP* €69.90 from €47.99
saved 31 %
saved 31 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Item no. 20125242
Onza Ibex Black 29" TRC 60TPI Tubeless Ready Folding Tyre
High grip and safety, low rolling resistance - these are the features that make the Onza Ibex a popular all-round MTB tyre. Thanks to its revised, softer rubber compound across the entire tread as well as a generally more aggressive profile, this new version of the Ibex is an excellent choice for all-mountain and enduro riders. No question: the Onza Ibex has all it takes to become a classic!
Features - Onza Ibex Black 29" TRC 60TPI Tubeless Ready Folding Tyre
- Ideal all-round casing with high puncture protection
- Wide range of use from trail to all-mountain and enduro
- Casing with nylon sidewall reinforcement
- Range of use: Touring, Trail, Enduro, All Mountain, E-MTB
- Type: Folding tyre
- ETRTO: 622
- Carcass: TRC
- TPI: 60
- Sidewall: Black
- Rubber compound: Soft Compound 50
- Recommended rim width
- 29 x 2.40": 25-32 mm
- 29 x 2.60": 28-35 mm
- Tubeless Ready: Yes
Size (choose variant)
- 29 x 2.40" / 622 x 61 mm
- 29 x 2.60" / 622 x 66 mm
Weight (manufacturer information)
- 29 x 2.40": 900 g
- 29 x 2.60": 1250 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Onza Ibex Black 29" TRC 60TPI Tubeless Ready folding tyre
Soft Compound 50All ONZA tires have a dual compound construction, that is: they consist of two rubber compounds with different properties. This allows the tire to be ideally developed to its respective field of application.
- Dual compound for best traction paired with good rolling characteristics and long service life
- Soft 50a rubber on the center lugs for a lot of grip and good rolling characteristics
- Grippy 45a rubber on the side lugs for extra grip and excellent cornering hold
The Onza TRC casing represents the perfect compromise between low weight and puncture resistance. The ideal choice for a range of use from trail to all mountain and thus suitable for the majority of all mountain bikes.
5 Stars 1 (1)
4 Stars _ (0)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.
1a Reifen! Er lässt sich problemlos aufziehen, ist sehr Pannensicher und der Grip ist absolut top!