- In stock, delivery time 1-4 days
saved 33 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
The subtle Oakley logo on the temples is for those who prefer a subtle, upscale design aesthetic. The Leffingwell features Prizm™ lens technology that enhances color and contrast, making details more visible on the water and beyond.
Features - Leffingwell
- Frame Color: Black Ink
- Lens Color: Prizm Grey
- Light Transmission: 17%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Gray
- Full rim, square lens shape inspired by shape transitions in surf culture
- Sturdy yet lightweight O Matter® frame provides durability and all-day comfort
- Antique look, small decorative elements and icons inspired by new motifs in surfboard design and branding
- Prizm™ lenses with enhanced color, contrast and detail vision for an optimized viewing experience
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Leffingwell Black Ink | Prizm Grey
- Microfiber pouch