saved 33 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
- not avaliable
- Available again from the above date
The first time you wear the Rebel 3 you will be surprised by the snug fit. This makes the shoe particularly comfortable, yet very versatile and capable on any type of terrain. The secret of the Unibody construction is the upper, which adapts to the anatomy of the foot and is designed to form a unit of foot, shoe and pedal. From the first few rides you notice the difference: the control of the foot on descents is excellent and the comfort remains unique even after many hours.
Features - Rebel 3
- Carbon XC 12 sole with full carbon insert in the pedal area and a stiffness index of 12.0.
- TPU inserts in strategic areas provide maximum traction and exceptional abrasion resistance
- BioMap Unibody upper construction has a fully anatomical, foot-hugging design to ensure optimal power flow to the pedal
- Thermowelded TPU reinforcements for added protection
- Double SLW3 twist closure - the only one with gradual loosening or full opening at the touch of a button - and an additional Velcro strap for excellent pressure distribution
- Integrated heel counter, lined with special fiber fabric, protects against accidental slip-out
- Performance Regular footbed for more support from below
- Weight: approx. 317 g per shoe
Carbon XC 12
Extremely stiff when pedalling, thanks to the full carbon insert in the pedal area, but also ideal for long distances, thanks to the extra flex in the midfoot area. Designed with TPU inserts at strategic points to ensure high traction and excellent abrasion resistance.
The new SLW3 developed by X-Dial is absolutely unique and offers ultra-fast, micrometer-precise fastening. This compact mechanism is very easy and intuitive to use. Simply push the button for step-by-step opening - or lift the button to completely open the shoe instantly.
Reduces conventional seams for greater comfort and lighter weight: not just an idea, rather our dogma! This is exactly why Northwave is a pioneer in hot gluing processes and their application in unibody upper constructions. Thanks to Biomap Unibody technology, we can process thinner-walled and therefore lighter materials while reducing the number of seams. The result is a perfect anatomical design that hugs the foot like a second skin for a tighter, more consistent fit.
Integrated Heel System
The new construction of the upper allows to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need for external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
Northwave Rebel 3
Best MTB shoes ever. Fit like a glove, very light and reactive.