Features - Origin 2
- Triple-density Speedlight 3D sole with a stiffness index of 10
- The upper's seamless unibody construction reduces pressure points
- Micro perforations across the entire surface ensure optimal ventilation
- Welded TPU reinforcement on the toe for added protection
- Closure: 3 velcro straps
- Breathability: 3 out of 5
- Weight: approx. 375 g per shoe
- Stiffness index: 10
Reduce stitching for even more comfort and less weight: it’s not just an idea, it’s our dogma. It’s why Northwave is a pioneer in the use of thermowelded unibody uppers. This technology offers two massive advantages: we can use thinner and therefore lighter materials, and practically no stitching. Plus, the uppers have a more anatomical, wraparound design for a snugger, even fit.
Speedlight Carbon 3D Sole
The nylon chassis is reinforced with carbon fiber and co-injected to the outer polished TPU shell. The rubber studs ensure maximum grip. Finally performance and lightness are in step with style and design.