saved 19 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
- Available again from the above date
The ride goes on and on: with the Extreme XCM 4 from Northwave
The double X-Dial SLW3 twist closure provides lightness, freshness and extreme comfort. Thanks to the advanced dual-zone closure system, the pressure between the top of the instep and the toe can be adjusted to the millimeter for even better fit.
TPU inserts in strategic areas provide maximum traction and exceptional abrasion resistance, while the carbon XC-12 sole with full carbon insert in the pedal area with a stiffness index of 12.0 guarantees full power transmission to the pedals.
The perforated upper ensures optimal ventilation and conducts excess heat to the outside via a mesh insert.
Features - Extreme XCM 4
- Carbon XC-12 sole with full carbon insert in the pedal area with a stiffness index of 12
- TPU inserts in strategic areas
- Double SLW3 twist lock
- Abrasion-resistant TPU reinforcements on the upper shoe provide comprehensive shoe protection
- Performance Regular footbed provides more support from below
- Even on hot days, excess heat escapes to the outside via the mesh insert
- Weight: approx. 360 g per shoe
The new SLW3 developed by X-Dial is absolutely unique and offers ultra-fast, micrometer-precise fastening. This compact mechanism is very easy and intuitive to use. Simply push the button for step-by-step opening - or lift the button to completely open the shoe instantly.