The article has been added successfully.
23 more products in this categoryShow more products in this category
Please notify me as soon as the item is available for delivery again.
RRP* €11.50 from €7.99
saved 31 %
saved 31 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
Basic price 0.25 l (€31.96 / 1 l)
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Item no. 20113091
Motorex Brake Fluid DOT 5.1
Motorex BRAKE FLUID DOT 5.1 is a brake fluid for hydraulic brake and clutch systems with a boiling point of at least 260 °C and an extremely high wet boiling point of at least 180 °C. Because of the low viscosity at low temperatures, particularly suitable for additional systems, such as ABS and ASR.
Features - Motorex Brake Fluid DOT 5.1
- Increased wet boiling point
- Increases safety reserve against vapour lock
- Suitable for ABS, ASR and ESP
- Ensures optimum brake performance and excellent response behaviour
- Color: yellow
- Density at 20 °C: 1.060 g/cm³ (ASTM D4052)
- Viscosity at 40°C: 7 mm²/s (DIN 51562-1)
- Viscosity at 100°C: >1.5 mm²/s (DIN 51562-1)
- Pourpoint: <-70°C (ASTM D5950)
- Flash point C.O.C.:>130°C (DIN EN ISO 2592)
- Boiling point wet: >180°C
- Boiling point dry: >260 °C
- May damage paints, varnishes and some plastics.
- May only be poured into systems designed for brake fluids.
- FMVSS 116 DOT 5.1
- SAE J1703
- SAE J1704
- ISO 4925 Class 5.1
Content (choose variant)
- 250 ml
- 1 liter
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Motorex Brake Fluid DOT 5.1 brake fluid
5 Stars _ (0)
4 Stars _ (0)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.