Michelin Wild AM Performance 27.5 Folding Tire
saved 38 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-4 days
The tire is designed for mixed to soft terrain with loose or muddy surfaces. The more aggressive tread design is uncompromisingly designed for maximum grip. It is thus particularly suitable for routes and demanding trails where rolling efficiency is not the focus.
Features - Michelin Wild AM Performance
- More puncture protection - Due to the protection layer from bead to bead (Bead To Bead Protection)
- More Grip - The tread pattern allows for more grip and the tread height is especially suited for front wheel use
- More mileage - The robust Trail Shield 3x60 TPI carcass enables safety on long distances
- Use: All-Mountain / Trail
- Type: Folding tire
- Compound: GUM-X
- Puncture protection: Bead 2 Bead / Trail Shield
- Seal: TLR
- Pressure: 1.8 - 4.0 Bar (26-58 PSI)
- TPI: 3x60
- ECE: 25 km/h
- 27.5 x 2.35": C4
- 27,5 x 2,60"/2,80": B6
Size / ETRTO (choose variant)
- 27,5 x 2,35" / 58-584
- 27,5 x 2,60" / 66-584
- 27,5 x 2,80" / 71-584
Weight (manufacturer information)
- 27.5 x 2.35" - 800 g
- 27.5 x 2.60" - 930 g
- 27.5 x 2.80" - 990 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Michelin folding tire Wild AM Performance 27,5"
These tires can be mounted without a tube under certain conditions:
- A tubeless rim must be used
- The specified maximum pressure must not be exceeded
- Sealant must be added
- The tire pressure must be checked before each ride
Rubber compound type that combines three different performance characteristics: Grip, performance and durability.
For the carcass, 3 x 60 TPI and a high-density puncture protection layer ensure greater grip and resistance.
Bead to Bead Protection
High-density cross-mounted puncture protection ply for the entire tire carcass. Tread and sidewalls are reinforced for maximum protection and maximum durability.