saved 42 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €4.49 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
The best-selling hiking shoe in the world: the Moab Speed GTX by Merrell
A huge plus on this shoe is the GORE-TEX® Waterproof membrane, which provides exceptional breathability and protects against wetness during surprise rain showers. For the Vibram sole, there's no terrain it can't conquer - its durability, stability and noise resistance provide sure footing and grip on any terrain. A midsole with FloatPro™ foam combined with an EVA foam insole provides superior comfort; allowing for long runs without aching feet. For protection against stones and sharp objects, the Rock Plate provides here, which additionally increases the life of the shoe.
Features - Moab Speed GTX
- GORE-TEX® Waterproof Membrane - exceptionally breathable and waterproof
- Upper material: mesh and TPU
- Laces made from 100% recycled material
- Padded collar
- Protective toe cap
- Mesh lining (100% recycled material)
- EVA foam insole (top layer made of 50% recycled material)
- Removable PU foam insole
- Rock Plate penetration protection
- Midsole with FloatPro™ foam for lightweight, long-lasting running
- Vibram® EcoStep™ is made from 30% recycled rubber
An all-rounder for all outdoor activities. GORE-TEX Performance Shell is breathable and provides maximum comfort with durable protection from rain.
Grippy sole vibram
The high-performance Vibram sole takes on any terrain. It's durable, stable and slip-resistant.
Merrell's breathable products keep you cool and dry. The mesh material provides premium air and heat exchange.
There are many ways to make shoes. Merrells vegan shoes are made with 0% animal products, but deliver 100% comfort and style. Feel good. Look good.
Moab Speed GTX