saved 35 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Features - Top Trail Mid GTX
- Hiking shoe for light hiking or leisure time
- Suede and mesh upper
- Vibram® Hiking Grip rubber tread sole + EVA soft-tread wedge
- AIR-ACTIVE® footbed
- GORE-TEX® lining for waterproofness
- Weight: approx. 520 g
Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology is durably waterproof, highly breathable and offers perfect climate comfort for a wide range of activities and weather conditions. All footwear with GORE-TEX® technology is manufactured according to strict quality standards.
- Visibly breathable and durably waterproof all around
- Keep feet pleasantly dry and cool all around
- Ideal for medium to higher temperatures
- Innovative open sole construction
Areas of application
Which shoe is the right one for me? This crucial question arises with every shoe purchase. Because shoes are constructed differently depending on the area of application. The Meindl application areas quickly provide information on which shoe is best suited for which undertaking.
Application area A: Lightwalker
The shoe for lightwalkers - who want to appear firm and fashionable in leisure and everyday life with Meindl.
- Application area: Leisure, everyday life, travel, walking
- Underground: Good paths, parks, everyday life
The right socksSocks are the layer between the foot and the lining of the shoe. For this very reason, it is important to make sure that they are optimally matched to the desired area of use. The GORE-TEX® membrane basically works independently of the socks used. However, optimally constructed socks can have a clearly noticeable positive influence on wearing comfort, especially climate comfort.
Therefore, pay attention to the right material mix: 100% cotton absorbs a lot of moisture and releases it only very slowly. Moisture remains on the foot, the feet cool down. A mixture of high-quality virgin sheep's wool (e.g. Merino) and synthetic fibers (e.g. polyester, polyamide) is therefore advantageous.