Features - Gastein Women GTX®
- Hiking boot made of nubuck leather
- GORE-TEX® technology
- Durably water-repellent and breathable
- Genuine lambskin sole for warmth and insulation
- Vibram® Ice Tek PRO for good grip even in bad weather
- Suitable for temperatures down to -30 degrees
- Shaft height: 12 cm
- Weight: approx. 540 g per boot
Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology is ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities. It offers a unique combination of durable waterproof protection, breathability and the utmost in comfort. Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology enables you to enjoy your outdoor activities to the fullest, regardless of the weather conditions. All Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology is manufactured according to strict quality and performance standards.
- Visibly breathable all around and durably waterproof
- Keeps your feet dry and comfortably cool all around
- Ideal for moderate and warmer conditions
- Innovative open sole construction
Vibram® Ice Trek Sole
The innovative winter sole has, in addition to the excellent properties on ice, also the best wear values - so the rubber sole is suitable as an all-year-round sole.
Leather and genuine lambskin footbed
These shoes come with two footbeds. According to the season, the footbed can be changed.
The right socksTo achieve optimal climate comfort it is really important to choose the best sock for the intended end use. The function of the GORE-TEX® membrane is not affected by the socks worn with the shoe, however, wearing the correct sock can have a significantly positive impact on the perceived climate comfort.
Look for the right mix of materials: 100% cotton will absorb a lot of moisture and release it only very slowly. The moisture remains next to your feet and your feet start to feel cold. That is why a mix of high quality wool (e.g. Merino) and synthetic fibres (e.g. polyester, polyamide) is best.
Bei sämtlichen Schuhen habe ich bei nass kalter Witterung kalte Füße. Nicht aber beim Meindl Gastein! Optimal, die austauschbaren Sohlen... Ich trage ihn somit ganzjährig