Maxxis Rekon+ 27.5x2.80" TR EXO 3C MaxxTerra 120 Folding
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 34 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
The TR version with EXO sidewall protection is designed for driving without hose with sealing milk, but like all TR tires, it can also be used with hose.
- Application: AM
- Size: 27.5x2.80
- ETRTO: 71-584
- Version: Tubeless Ready + EXO
- Mixture: 3C MaxxTerra
- Carcass: 120
- 780 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Rekon+ 27.5x2.80" TR EXO 3C MaxxTerra 120 folding
Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: you can drive with less air pressure. This results in better traction and the rolling resistance decreases. And where there is no hose, the risk of a breakdown also falls. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for mounting with sealing milk than other "Tubeless Ready" tires. The bead of our TR tires is like a real UST tubeless tire completely covered with a rubber layer. As a result, the hose-free mounting of all rims with standard dimensions is successful on the first inflation and with little fluid.
- This highly abrasion and abrasion-resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very tight woven, light and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tires remains unchanged.
- The right mix for our 3C Enduro and Freeride tire. Smooth uphill and downhill best adhesion characterize this mixture just like a long life.
Very nice tire as always from Maxxis, Great grip yet fast rolling. But they are very undersized compared to the advertised 2.80" width. The tire measures 2.6" (66mm) on I40mm rim. and 2.54" (64.5mm) on a I35 rim. The tire is too narrow for my needs.
Light. Lot of grip. Excellent braking and cornering. Puncture proof. 5 stars!