Maxxis Race TT 27.5"x2.00" TR EXO Dual 60 Folding
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 44 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
Narrow and ramp shaped square studs allow this tire to roll easily. Lamella-shaped cuts increase the performance of the Race TT when braking and in curves. The legend continues with the Race TT.
- Application: XC
- Size: 27.5"x2.00
- ETRTO: 50-584
- Version: Tubeless Ready + EXO
- Mix: Dual
- Carcass: 60
- 625 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Race TT 27.5"x2.00" TR EXO Dual 60 folding
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: you can drive with less air pressure and therefore have better traction, the rolling resistance is less than with hose, and where there is no hose, the risk of breakdown also decreases. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for mounting with sealing milk than other Tubeless Ready tires, because the bead of our TR tires is completely covered with a rubber layer like a real UST tubeless tire. As a result, the tubeless mounting is successful with all rims that comply with the standard dimensions with the first inflation and with little fluid. Even normal MAXXIS MTB tires can be mounted like tires from other manufacturers Tubeless with sealant since the carcass fabrics are very dense. Officially approved for the tubeless installation and guaranteed by MAXXIS are only the new MAXXIS TR models, the tubeless assembly of other models is at your own responsibility.
- This extremely cut and abrasion resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very tightly woven, lightweight and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tire remains unchanged convincingly good.
Exceptionnal quality !!! Full confidence on the wet in town, even in the tight turns ... Good wear (installed 25 juin 2020 and still going after about 5000 km or more). Higly recommended for every hardcore biker, especially those in delivery bussiness wh cannot afford dammaged goods nor accidents ;) Kings on rough or unstable terrain, also ;) Still too early to compare with other models / brands, but we'll see soon enough ... Go buy :)