Maxxis Minion DHF+ Vorne 27.5x2.80" TR EXO 3C MaxxTerra 120 Folding
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 29 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
For more than a decade, the Minion DHF is the tire to beat, whether you are on Saturday with your friends or on Sunday against the clock. The profile behind countless championships is now also available on a large-volume plus tire. So you can make new experiences with an old friend.
- Use: AM, EN
- Size: 27.5 x 2.80"
- ETRTO: 71-584
- Version: Tubeless Ready + EXO
- Mixture: 3C MaxxTerra
- Carcass: 120
Scope of delivery
- 1 Minion DHF II + Front 27.5x2,80" TR EXO 3C MaxxTerra 120 folding
Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: you can drive with less air pressure. This results in better traction and the rolling resistance decreases. And where there is no hose, the risk of a breakdown also falls. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for mounting with sealing milk than other "Tubeless Ready" tires. The bead of our TR tires is like a real UST tubeless tire completely covered with a rubber layer. As a result, the hose-free mounting of all rims with standard dimensions is already successful on the first inflation and with little fluid.
- This highly abrasion and abrasion-resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very tight woven, light and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tires remains unchanged.
- The right mix for our enduro and freeride tire. Smooth uphill and downhill best adhesion characterize this mixture just like a long life.
Bisher der beste Reifen auf meinen Levo, super Grip im Trail, auch bei Nässe. Sollte ihn jemand hauptsächlich als Straßenreifen nutzen wollen, halte ich ihn eher für ungeeignet, da er durch die groben Stollen sehr laut ist und wegen der weichen Mischung schnell verschleißt. Ist halt ein Reifen für Geröll und Wurzeln...
Negatives: Prone to rim puncture (side walls are very weak). very low grip because of dead transition zone while cornering and then, suddenly, too much grip causing crashes. Pros: very comfortable and bendy tire, very good as a rear tire, soft rubber and good grip for climbing and descending. Very Easy to install. last long. Very good for intended use: XC and trail, light enduro. Advice: for porper Enduro and Downhill get the DD or DH casing