Racing Ray Evo Super Ground 27.5x2.25" Addix SpeedGrip TLE E-25 Folding Tyre
Maxxis Highroller II 27.5x2.40" E-Bike SilkShield MPC 60 Folding
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 48 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
It is more modern and more aggressive, the open profil design creeps deeper into the ground, and nevertheless the rolling resistance is lower. The self cleaning is even better. The exact adjustment of the stub positions results in a very predictable driving behavior with seamless transitions when turning in curves and thereby enormous grip. The brake design also benefits from the new design.
- Use: AM, EN
- Size: 27.5x2.40
- ETRTO: 61-584
- Version: Silkshield e-MTB
- Mixture: MaxxPro
- Carcass: 60
- 975 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Highroller II 27.5x2.40" E-Bike SilkShield MPC 60 folding
- All MAXXIS tires can be driven on pedelecs / e-bikes with support up to 25 km / h. Fast pedelecs with support up to 45 km / h must be fitted with tires that are manufactured according to the ECE-R75 standard and carry the corresponding data on the tire. MAXXIS models with the ebike logo meet and exceed the requirements for tires for fast e-bikes and the ECE-R75.
- SilkShield provides Silkworm protection from the rim edge to the rim rim, preventing cuts and other defects on the tire side walls and under the tread.
- The MaxxPro compound is the first tire compound for bicycle tires, in which the components were extremely finely ground. This mixture is optimal from Allmountain to Downhill: More grip, good damping properties, long life, low rolling resistance. And no stud breaks - a success for the exclusive MAXXIS MaxxPro technology.