Maxxis Ardent Race 29x2.35" TR EXO 3C MaxxSpeed 120 Folding
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 28 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
Its profile is medium-high, the middle lugs are narrow, but leave enough space for a good self-cleaning and are chamfered for a lower rolling resistance. The lateral lobes are angled and offset and bite into the ground. This makes the Ardent Race the right tire for all-round use and on the trails. The Ardent Race is available in all three wheel sizes in 2.20" width as TubelessReady version with EXO sidewall protection.
- Application: AM, EN
- Size: 29" x 2.35"
- ETRTO: 60-62
- Version: Tubeless Ready + EXO
- Mixture: 3C MaxxSpeed
- Carcass: 120
- 745 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Ardent Race 29x2,35" TR EXO 3C MaxxSpeed 120 folding
Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: you can drive with less air pressure. This results in better traction and the rolling resistance decreases. And where there is no hose, the risk of a breakdown also falls. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for mounting with sealing milk than other "Tubeless Ready" tires. The bead of our TR tires is like a real UST tubeless tire completely covered with a rubber layer. As a result, the hose-free mounting of all rims with standard dimensions is successful on the first inflation and with little fluid.
- This highly abrasion and abrasion-resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very tight woven, light and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tires remains unchanged.
3C Maxx Speed
- Our fastest 3C mix for XC and some AllMountain / Enduro tires is designed with the hardest substructure and the fast mixture in the middle of the tread on the smallest rolling resistance, but with the handy mixture on the sides it offers even superior grip in curves, even in wet conditions. The MAXXIS is also a very long service life.
I used to take a tire for my Hardtail XC to participate in mountain marathons and she justified my hopes she has a good rocking and the bike is pretty good. and in the compact with Maxxis Ikon 29x2.20 on the back wheel is good to participate in xco soil competitions real weight of the tire 784 gr