saved 33 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
- Available again from the above date
The name E-Deemax has become a reference for E-Bike riders, this new E-Deemax 35 lives up to its name with many of the same features and technologies as higher range model, but at a far more attainable price. One of the key factors is our Pinch Flat Protection technology, a rim design with a wider contact surface at the top of sidewall, which significantly reduces the risk of tire cuts and punctures. The rim is welded for added reliability and features a 35mm internal width with a Tubeless Ready compatibility to allow you to run lower tire pressure for better traction and control. As all E-Deemax wheelsets, this new option is lab and field validated for a max total weight of 180Kg. The Instant Drive 360 freewheel with a double ratchet system equips the rear hub and provide fast engagement and top-level reliability.
Features - Mavic E-Deemax 35
- Strong and durable: Welded rim with Pinch Flat Protection for : Less risk of flat A super strong rim profile A perfectly sealed rim profile
- E-Bike specific and reliable construction: 28 wide double butted spokes Super reliable ID360 double ratchet freewheel system Bigger flange diameter hubs
- Tubeless ready technology: A tubeless rim profile with tubeless tape make it easy to ride tubeless tires for more traction and less risk of flat
- Use: E-MTB / Downhill
- Model: E-Deemax
- Wheel size: 27,5"
- ETRTO: 584x35
- Rim type: Clincher
- Tubeless: ✔
- Freehub system: Instant Drive 360
- Bearings: Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Rim inner width: 35mm
- Hub axle system: 12 x 148mm Boost thru axle
- Spoke type: straight pull, flat
- Spokes: 28 (3-crossed)
- Brake type: Disc brake
- Recommended tyre sizes: 65 bis 81mm (2.5" bis 3.2")
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5mm
- ASTM Catergory: 5 - Gravity riding focused on the descent
- Recommended system weight max: 180kg (Rider + Bike + Equipment)
Freehub / brake mount (choose variant)
- Shimano HG / 6-Bolt
- SRAM XD / 6-Bolt
- Shimano Micro-Spline / Centerlock
- Rim: Maxtal Aluminum
- Hub: Aluminum
- Freehub: Steel
- Spoke: Steel
- 1200g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Mavic E-Deemax 35 27,5" Boost Rear Wheel
- 1 UST valve and accessories
- 4 Spokes
- 1 Tubeless Tape
Lightweight and strong. The exclusively for Mavic manufactured aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 aluminum.
Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology
The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and provides with only 9 ° engagement angle for fast frictional connection. A large non-contact rubber seal lowers friction. And a wide selection of axle stubs ensures compatibility with many installation standards.
UST Tubeless Technology
Traction, control and lightweight. The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats. Tubeless constructions are lighter, reduce the rolling resistance and provides more comfort.
QRM (Qualité de Roulements Mavic)
Qualité de Roulements Mavic. Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
PFP reduces the risk of punctures by 20%. This innovation was developed specifically for the e-bike wheels.