saved 50 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Cross-country riding demands power, efficiency and skill. Whether you’re pushing your limits on a long, steep climb, carving corners on a flowy descent, or navigating a technical section at speed, you want a seamless transfer of energy from your legs to your pedals. And most importantly, you want your feet to feel secure and comfortable from start to finish.
The Crossmax Boa features a premium BOA® Fit System L6 closure that allows the upper to cradle your foot with a snug but comfortable fit. It offers micro-adjustment and a quick release for convenience. The lightweight upper is made from a supple material that’s cool and breathable with laser-cut holes for added ventilation.
The shoe is designed with a wider toe box, allowing your toes to spread comfortably while pedaling or walking, and a soft, grippy sole gives you added traction for those times when you have to shoulder the bike and walk across rocks or other slick surfaces.
Features - Crossmax Boa
- BOA® Fit System L6 closure system on top of the foot offers strong tightening with a micro-adjustment, plus a quick and easy release.
- Supple synthetic micro-fiber upper offers optimal fit and breathability.
- Strategically placed laser-cut holes for added ventilation.
- 3D EVA tongue hugs the foot in just the right places for maximum comfort.
- High-quality Ortholite insole for long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Roomier toe box.
- Energy Grip Terra Outsole and Contagrip for traction and energy transfer in variable terrain.
- Index Energy Transfer: 40
A high-quality insole designed to prolong comfort and performance.
Energy Grip Trail
A top trail outsole with all-terrain grip, high abrasion resistance and all-day comfort.