The beauty of road touring goes beyond just pedaling. It’s about discovering new places, pushing your limits, seeking adventure. The gear you choose can make or break the experience, and one of the most important equipment decisions is the shoes you wear. The Cosmic Boa SPD was made for this type of riding.
The Boa fit system allows you to dial in a perfect fit. You can make instant micro-adjustments to maximize comfort and performance. The lightweight, breathable upper is made with supple synthetic micro-fiber and strategically placed laser-cut holes for added ventilation. The toebox is slightly wider for added comfort, and the Ortholite insole gives you long-lasting comfort and performance.
Beyond its comfort and adjustability, the Cosmic Boa SPD also delivers efficient power transfer with a carbon and fiberglass outsole. So, go ahead: Plan your adventure, map your route, and enjoy the journey as much as the destination.
Features - Mavic Cosmic Boa Gravel
- BOA® Fit System L6 closure system on top of the foot makes it easy to dial in the fit with micro-adjustability
- Supple synthetic micro-fiber upper offers optimal fit and breathability
- Strategically placed laser-cut holes for added ventilation
- High-quality Ortholite insole for long-lasting comfort and performance
- Roomier toe box
- Carbon and fiberglass sole is stiff for performance and power, but comfortable enough for all-day rides
Energy Comp Allroad Outsole
Efficiency of a road sole with the conveniency of a MTB sole
A high-quality insole designed to prolong comfort and performance.