saved 25 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
- Available again from the above date
The same sole unit of the Jackal II, shock absorbing and equipped with Infi nitoo® technology for less energy expenditure. Protective upper with precise, snug fit that provides stability on the most technical sections of an ultra marathon.
Features - Jackal II BOA®
- Double closure flap in 3-layer microfiber for support and flexibility
- Double Boa® Fit System: maximum heel hold and optimal volume regulation on the front part
- Technical fit to run long distances
- SpiyralFit tongue and collar construction in multi-layer, highly elastic Ariaprene: protects against impact and dirt penetration and ensures high breathability
- Innovative sole/outsole unit made of dual-density EVA - one for cushioning and one for stability. The unit is equipped with Infinitoo™ technology, two internal shock-absorbing polyurethane pads with high energy return
- Vegan, recycled materials
- Footbed: Ortholite® Hybrid Mountain Running® Ergonomic 4 mm
- Sole: Dual FriXion® Red compound with lateral IBS lugs
- Weight: approx. 270g (per shoe)
Versatile soles, ideal for all types of terrain including stone, scree, grass, moss and mud. Ideal for running either in high humidity or on dry ground. Incorporates the Impact Brake System.
La Sportiva FriXion® RED
Ideal combination between grip, durability and cushioning. Used in versatile soles with dual compound.
Comfortable shoe, ideal for training and long distance running.
Impact Brake System
Created and developed by the R&D department at La Sportiva, it offers real advantages during racing by reducing negative ground impact. The unique position of the lugs allows as many of them as possible to come into contact with the ground, for maximum impact absorption.
Technology developed exclusively by La Sportiva that allows perfect shock absorption and guarantees maximum energy return while running. The soft polyurethane that makes up the structure of Infinitoo™ ensures long-term unchanged high damping performance.