The article has been added successfully.
50 more products in this categoryShow more products in this category
- In stock, delivery time 1-4 days
RRP* €269.00 €179.00
saved 33 %
saved 33 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
Item no. 20114411
Katana WS-13 Workshop Set
All good things come in threes, so also in the workshop set WS-13 from Katana: the particularly portable RS-1 e-bike assembly stand fits perfectly with the well-stocked tool box TC-2 and the powerful floor pump X-Blow.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Katana RS-1 assembly stand (incl. magnetic tool tray)
- 1 x Katana TC-2 tool box
- 1 x Katana X-Blow floor pump
Katana RS-1 E-Bike assembly standThe Katana RS-1 is a reliable assembly stand that meets all the requirements of even the current types of bicycles. It is characterized by the particularly high load capacity of up to 35 kg, the space-saving folding mechanism and its smooth-running, stable rotation system. The practical solution for many maintenance and repair jobs.
Features - Katana RS-1 assembly stand
- Application: Maintenance and repair of all types of bicycles
- Space saving folding system
- Lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum construction
- Tripod design allows high load capacity and does not restrict the movement space of the wrench.
- Tripod rubber protectors
- Fast-Fit clamping system made of CRMO steel with micro-adjustment knob allows the position of the bike to be changed 360° without changing the selected clamping.
- Fast-Fit rotational clamping with paint protection inserts
- The base carrier can also be fully adjusted.
- Magnetic tool tray
- Especially suitable for heavy DH bikes or E-MTB
- Maximum load: 35kg
- Height adjustable: 110 to 154 cm
- Max. Mirco-adjustment knob position change: 360°.
- Mounting stand: aluminum 6061 T6
- Clampjaw cover: plastic
- Clampjaws and head: CRMO steel
- approx. 5,4kg
Katana Tool Case TC-2The Katana TC-2 toolbox is equipped as the foundation of your workshop with all the tools needed to maintain and repair your bike. 27 parts and 41 functions ensure unadulterated pleasure in the work and your results. The TC-2 comes in a functional shell case with metal hinges.
- Mini chain lock pliers 2 in 1 closer and opener (with magnetic holder for chain lock links)
- Chain rivet pusher up to 11-speed (incl. spare rivet pin)
- Chain gauge
- 5mm Phillips screwdriver
- Slotted screwdriver
- Dust cap wrench
- Chainring wrench (9 mm and 10 mm open-end wrenches with 2 and 3 pin side)
- Tire lever (pair)
- Allen wrench set (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Hub cone wrench
- 13 mm
- 14 mm
- 15 mm
- 16 mm
- Pedal wrench (15 mm, ring wrench 14/15 mm)
- Hexagon socket - angle wrench 8mm with adapter to 1/2" drive
- Spoke wrench
- Puller for cassettes and brake discs HG with pin 1/2"/24 mm
- Bottom bracket wrench for Hollowtech II
- Chain whip up to 11-speed
- Crank puller for square & Octalink
- Bottom bracket wrench cartridge bearings 1/2"/24 mm
- 3 mm flat screwdriver
- T25 multi-tooth wrench
- Repair kit for chain and tube:
- 3 chain locks (9-/10-/11-speed)
- Patch kit with 6 self-adhesive patches and sandpaper
X-Blow floor pumpIt can do what a good floor pump should be able to do, and with absolute reliability. Thanks to the easy-to-read pressure gauge and the air release function, precise pressure control is guaranteed. In this high-quality bicycle pump, both cylinder and foot are made of tempered steel - for the benefit of user-friendliness and durability.
- Powerful pumping function
- Double pump head with aluminum thumb lock lever
- Optimal pressure control thanks to air bleeding
- Easy to read on-top pressure gauge
- High strength pressure cylinder
- Sturdy steel base
- Long pump hose
- Suitable for all valve types (Presta/Schrader/Dunlop)
- Up to 11 bar / 160 psi
- Cylinder: steel
- Foot: steel
- Handle: plastic
- Iron grey
- 1,69 kg (manufacturer's specification)
5 Stars _ (0)
4 Stars _ (0)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.