If you do break a sweat, the highly breathable lightweight stretch fabric is moisture wicking, so perspiration is transported away from the skin to assist with temperature regulation and rider comfort.
Getting the right size and fit isn’t a problem thanks to the pre-contoured shape of the GripGrab UPF 50+ UV Protect Arm Sleeves. Anatomical contoured seams allow for a natural elbow bend and reduce material bunching that can lead to sweat build up and discomfort.
The anatomical shape also contributes to a secure fit, and along with the strong silicone elasticated grippers on the top of the UV sleeves it helps to prevent slippage down the arm – something no rider wants to have to put up with.
If the weather changes, these are easily packable and can be stored in a pocket or pannier – making them ideal for changeable weather and bikepacking tours. You won’t be able to tell they’re in your pocket, but you’ll be glad of them if the sun comes out again after a cloudy start to your ride.
Lightweight, breathable, sun-blocking and easily stowed, the GripGrab UPF 50+ UV Protect Arm Sleeves are a good choice for any summer cycling kit.
Features - GripGrab UPF 50+ UV Protect Arm Sleeves
- UV protection – UPF 50+ UV protection helps block harmful sun rays from causing skin damage when cycling in hot summer weather
- Highly breathable – Lightweight stretch fabric is super breathable and moisture wicking to transport perspiration away from the skin
- Pre-contoured shape – Anatomical contoured seams allow for a natural elbow bend and reduce material bunching
- Secure fit – Strong silicone elasticated grippers on top of each UV sleeve prevent slippage down the arm
- Easily packable – Easily stored in a pocket or pannier, making them ideal for changeable weather and bikepacking tours
GripGrab UPF 50+ UV Sleeves
Passen leider nicht für dünne lange Arme. Sind für mich eher ein Ellbogen UV-Schutz (186cm Größe, Armlinge L). Eine Längenangabe wäre neben des Bizepsumfangs hilfreich. Ansonsten geschmeidiges Material.
Dünnes Material und angenehm zu tragen. Die Größe hängt vom Oberarmumfang ab.