A supportive 3D molded footbed with Aegis® anti-microbacterial treatment enhances comfort and fit, which is adjustable via BOA® L6 dial featuring 1 mm adjustment and macro release. It's a great choice for riders looking for inspired performance that's capable on the course or off the beaten track.
Features - Rincon MTB Shoes
- Dual BOA L6 dial featuring 1mm adjustment and macro release, with soft lace guides
- Reinforced heel and toe sections
- One-piece Synchwire™ upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- 3D molded footbed with medium arch support
- Nylon-Fibreglass-composite 2-bolt plate with dual-injected rubber outsole
- Stainless steel hardware
- Weight: approx. 340 g per shoe (size 42.5)
The Boa® System offers infinite adjustment for glove-like fit. On-the-fly, one-handed adjustments, secure locking and fast release.