Family outings are most successful when everybody is on the same page equipment-wise. That is why the Dynamite is a “real bike” that can grow with kids as they fall in love with riding. The Dynamite is perfect for approximately 5- to 12-year old girls and boys who want more than a toy to be able to keep up with their parents on trails and unpaved roads – especially those frustrated by heavy department store bikes, who are tough on their equipment, and/or who have siblings likely to inherit their bike down the road.
Features - Dynamite 24 Pro Disc
- A1 aluminum frame is lightweight and durable
- Disc brakes for increased stopping power
- Top tube design provides greater standover, allowing for easy-on and easy-off and ample room for growing young riders
- Short-reach brake levers enable kids to safely and comfortably control braking
- Suspension fork smooths out the bumps
- Shimano drivetrain provides reliable, smooth shifting with a wide gearing range to climb hills or go fast on flats