Fox Racing Shox
32 A Float StepCast 29" Performance 100 3PosGrip Tapered Boost Remote
Fox Racing Shox
32 K FLOAT 29" Factory 100 StepCast FIT4 Remote-Adj 2Pos Tapered Kabolt Boost
saved 41 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- Available again from the above date
Super Lightweight Race Fork: the 32 K Float 29" Factory StepCast FIT4 3Pos-Adj Remote Tapered Kabolt Boost from Fox32 Step-Cast’s pioneering lower leg shape isn’t just for looks, its narrow stance and stepped design saves weight, decreases frontal area, and provides clearance for the spokes and brake rotor.
"Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series models with our buttery smooth, and ultra durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven.External steps in lower casting reduce weight. Factory Series forks feature an additional 22 clicks of low-speed compression adjust in the Open mode, allowing riders to fine-tune their exact damping preferences.
Features - Fox Racing 32 K Float 29" Factory StepCast FIT4 3Pos-Adj Remote Tapered Kabolt Boost
- FLOAT EVOL air spring adds plushness
- FIT4 three position damper for improved control
- Lockout for increased efficiency
- New air/oil channels
- New arch shape offers improved head tube clearance with shorter rakes
- New crown
- Updated EVOL air spring
- Kabolt Thru Axle 15 x 110mm Boost
- Use: Cross-Country; Marathon
- Wheel size: 29"
- Spring: Air
- Damping: FIT4 3-Position with Adjust
- Adjustments: Rebound, spring hardness over air pressure, FIT4 3-position compression (Open/Medium/Firm) with Adjust by handlebar-remote lever
- Adjustments FIT4 Damping:
- Low-speed compression: 22 klicks (Open)
- Low-speed rebound: 10 klicks
- Steerer: Tapered 1.5" to 1 1/8"
- Steerer length: 264mm
- Upper Tubes: 32mm Step-Cast
- Disc brake mount: Post Mount (PM6 - Direct Mount 160mm)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 203mm
- Drop out: 15 x 110mm Boost Kabolt Thru Axle
Travel / Offset / Drop out
- 100mm / 44 Offset / Boost
- 100mm / 51 Offset / Boost
- Steerer: Aluminum
- Crown: Aluminum
- Lowers: Magnesium
- Upper Tubes: Aluminum (Kashima Coat)
- shiny orange black / clear
- up to 1387g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Fox Racing 32 K Float 29" Factory StepCast FIT4 3Pos-Adj Tapered
- 1 Fox Racing Remote Lever
- 1 Fox Kabolt Thru Axle 15mm
- 1 Cable Guide
- 3 Volume Spacers
A reconfigured shim stack found in all 32, 34 and 36 FIT4 forks provides more sensitivity while maintaining support during aggressive riding. In its fourth generation, our patented FIT4 closed cartridge system provides three on-the-fly compression damping positions—Open, Medium, and Firm—to adapt to varying trail conditions. Factory Series forks feature an additional 22 clicks of low-speed compression adjust in the Open mode, allowing riders to fine-tune their exact damping preferences.
Buttery-smooth, Genuine Kashima Coat's distinctive gold color is backed by its high performance attributes - properties that provide an exceptionally smooth feel and extreme durability. All Factory Series Forks - Now available on the entire Factory Series fork lineup. Buttery-smooth, Genuine Kashima Coat is available only from FOX - the Kashima Coat logo is individually pad-printed on each stanchion.
The FLOAT air spring system developed for 32, 34 and 40 is lighter and reduces the force to initiate travel, providing excellent sensitivity and small bump compliance for all riders and pressure settings. Similar to our FLOAT rear shocks, the new FLOAT system features positive and negative air springs that automatically equalize during use to give each rider the right pressure balance. The progressiveness of the spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
A more linear spring curve gives EVOL forks and shocks plushness off the top, extra mid-stroke support, and more tunable bottom-out progression, allowing riders to tap into the ideal pairing of front and rear-end feel. The EVOL technology from rear shocks is now integrated into all FOX forks. EVOL increases negative air spring volume, specifically positioned and sized for optimum small bump sensitivity.
Air Volume Spacers
The progressiveness of the FLOAT air spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
The development of this super light, bolted 15mm thru axle has been inspired by Geoff Kabush through the Fox RAD program. Assembly is done with just a simple 6mm hex key.
FOX FLOAT Air Spring