Fox Racing Shox
32 A Float StepCast 29" Performance 100 3PosGrip Tapered Boost Remote
Fox Racing Shox
32 K FLOAT 29" Factory 100 StepCast FIT4 Remote-Adj 2Pos Tapered Kabolt Boost
Fox Racing Shox 32 Float 29" 100 Rhythm Remote Boost
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
saved 30 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
Rhythm Series forks retain all the same features as Performance Series except they feature 6000 series aluminum upper tubes and two-position GRIP sweep with infinite adjust instead of three-position GRIP with detents.
Product features - Fox Racing 32 Float 29" Rhythm Remote Tapered Boost
- Use: MTB, Cross Country
- Wheel size: 29", 27.5+"
- Spring: Air
- Damping: GRIP with handelbar remote lever
- Adjustments: Rebound, spring hardness over air pressure, GRIP open/locked
- Steerer: Tapered 1.5" to 1 1/8"
- Steerer length: 264mm
- Upper Tubes: 32mm
- Disc brake mount: Post Mount (Direct Mount 160mm)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 203mm
- Drop out: 15x110 Boost Thru Axle with Quick Release lever (QR)
- Offset: 51mm
- Travel: 100mm
- Max Tire width: 2.4"
- Axle to crown: 507mm
- Steerer: Aluminum
- Crown: Aluminum
- Lowers: Magnesium
- Upper Tubes: Aluminum (Black Ano)
- Matte black
- approx. 1900g
Scope of delivery
- 1 Fox Racing 32 Float 29" 100 Rhythm Remote Boost
- 1 Fox Racing Thru Axle with Lever
- 1 Cable routing
Inspired from moto, the GRIP damper uses our FIT sealed cartridge technology combined with a coil-sprung, independent floating piston. GRIP allows excess oil to purge through specially designed ports at the top of the damper to maintain consistent damping and increase durability.
The FLOAT air spring system developed for 32, 34 and 40 is lighter and reduces the force to initiate travel, providing excellent sensitivity and small bump compliance for all riders and pressure settings. Similar to our FLOAT rear shocks, the new FLOAT system features positive and negative air springs that automatically equalize during use to give each rider the right pressure balance. The progressiveness of the spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
Air Volume Spacers
The progressiveness of the FLOAT air spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
Don't sacrifice performance by going with a pinner skewer. We teamed up with Shimano to create an axle that is extremely light and stiff, in a tool-free design. You'll gain a ton of confidence when you're deep in the rocks, roots, and ruts.
- The 15QR-Lever
- Cutout in lever reduces weight and improves functionality
- Lighter weight forged lever
- Lighter weight forged axle shaft
- Clockable Thread - You never have to adjust your QR skewer nut to find the perfect tension.
- 25% increase in transverse shear stiffness - A 25% increase in transverse shear stiffness means the fork legs function as a single unit, improving suspension performance and front end confidence when forces on the wheel are not even on each side.
- 15% increase in torsional stiffness - Our legendary torsional stiffness is further improved by 15% for increased rider confidence.