Fox Racing Shox
32 A Float StepCast 29" Performance 100 3PosGrip Tapered Boost Remote
saved 32 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
The 32 series for XC and marathon racing tracks: Fox 32 A Float 29" StepCast Performance 3PosGripThe lightweight 32 Performance Series for the ambitious cross-country rider, features a GRIP damper, FLOAT air spring and super lightweight chassis for maximum reliability and control.
The distinct shape of the lower leg design isn't just for looks. The 32 StepCast (SC) chassis uses a narrow stance to save weight and the step design makes room for the spokes and brake rotor. The 32 SC features 32mm upper tubes and ample bushing overlap for a quality ride and the hollowed out lower legs provide even more weight savings.
Features - Fox Racing 32 A Float 29" StepCast Performance 3PosGrip Tapered
- FLOAT EVOL air spring adds plushness
- New GRIP three position damper for improved control
- Stiffness values at the level of the 34
- Lockout for increased efficiency
- Weight optimized design
- Revised fork decors
- Use: MTB, Cross Country
- Travel: 100mm
- Wheel size: 29"
- Spring: Air
- Damping: GRIP 3-Position Lever
- Adjustments: Rebound, spring hardness over air pressure, GRIP 3-position compression (Open/Medium/Firm)
- Steerer: Tapered 1.5" to 1 1/8"
- Steerer length: 260mm
- Upper Tubes: 32mm
- Disc brake mount: Post Mount (PM6 - Direct Mount 160mm)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 180mm
- Max. tire dimension: 29 x 2.4"
Travel / Drop out / Offset (choose variant)
- 100mm / 15x100mm / 44mm Offset
- 100mm / 15x100mm / 51mm Offset
- 100mm / 15x110mm / 44mm Offset
- 100mm / 15x110mm / 51mm Offset
- Steerer: Aluminum
- Crown: Aluminum
- Lowers: Magnesium
- Upper Tubes: Aluminum (Black Ano)
- matte black / matte black
- as of 1387g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Fox Racing 32 A Float 29" StepCast Performance 3PosGrip Tapered
- 1 Fox Thru Axle
- 1 Cable Guide
- 3 Volume Spacer
Inspired from moto, the new GRIP damper uses our FIT sealed cartridge technology combined with a coil-sprung, independent floating piston. GRIP allows excess oil to purge through specially designed ports at the top of the damper to maintain consistent damping and increase durability. Performance Series forks provide Open, Medium, and Firm modes with additional micro-adjust between settings.
FLOAT Airspring The FLOAT air spring system developed for 32, 34 and 40 is lighter and reduces the force to initiate travel, providing excellent sensitivity and small bump compliance for all riders and pressure settings. Similar to our FLOAT rear shocks, the new FLOAT system features positive and negative air springs that automatically equalize during use to give each rider the right pressure balance. The progressiveness of the spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
A more linear spring curve gives EVOL forks and shocks plushness off the top, extra mid-stroke support, and more tunable bottom-out progression, allowing riders to tap into the ideal pairing of front and rear-end feel. The EVOL technology from rear shocks is now integrated into all FOX forks. EVOL increases negative air spring volume, specifically positioned and sized for optimum small bump sensitivity.
Air Volume Spacers The progressiveness of the FLOAT air spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
FOX FLOAT Air Spring