This lightweight, anorak-style jacket is constructed with comfortable, four-way stretch fabric, has a DWR finish to shed water, dirt, and debris, and features a casual-sized hood that can fit over your bike helmet, if needed.
Features - Ranger Wind MTB Kapuzenpullover
- 4-way stretch polyester fabric for comfort and performance
- A casual sized hood will fit a helmet if needed
- Drawcord on lower hem for a close fit
- Zippered passthrough hand-pockets
- Packs neatly into the center front pocket for easy storage
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating applied in the production, which gives the fabric water and windproof properties.