saved 18 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Lightweight performance and protection: the RPC MIPS full-face helmet by Fox Head
The RPC is performance and protection wrapped in one lightweight carbon, race-ready package. Trusted by UCI World Cup Champions—and designed with direct input from our elite downhill and freeride athletes—its features read as the gold-standard helmet checklist.
MIPS™, designed to reduce rotational motion and redirect forces from your brain in a crash, is top of that list. Pair that peace of mind with breakaway visor screws that are designed specifically to sheer off on impact and reduce those rotational forces, and that’s protection dialed. There’s no need to sacrifice comfort or performance for that protection either. The dual-density, injection-molded Varizorb™ EPS liner balances weight with performance, but also ups the protection further by spreading forces over a wider surface area.
Superior ventilation and airflow come care of the injected mesh vent screens, keeping you cool while also protecting against flying dirt and debris, while the X-Static® head liner and cheek pads ward off bacterial growth (meaning less of your stink gets into it), and is machine washable.
Features - Rampage Pro Carbon MIPS
- MIPS™ added protection system is meant to reduce the rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain
- Breakaway visor screws are designed to sheer off at impact to reduce rotational forces
- Dual-density, In-Mold Varizorb™ EPS balances weight with performance and is meant to provide improved protection by spreading forces over a wider surface area
- Lightweight carbon fiber shell construction
- Injected mesh vent screens maintain superior ventilation and airflow while shielding the rider from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Certification: EN 1078, CPSC 1203, AS/NZS 2063, ASTM F1952