The hybrid construction has stretch panels at the waistband, crotch and back of the knee, and the pre-shaped cut at the knees and buttocks offers plenty of freedom of movement. Two large, unobtrusive bellows pockets on the leg as well as two welt pockets and adjustable leg cuffs with boot hooks.
Features - Kaipak Trousers Short
- Wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco with recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Stretch panels at the waist, crotch and back of the knees provide freedom of movement
- Two large, discreet bellows pockets and two welt pockets
- Pre-curved cut at knees and seat
- Adjustable leg cuffs and boot hooks
- Leg length: Short
G-1000 is Fjällräven's most important material. They use it for all their products - backpacks, jackets and pants. It is a tightly woven fabric made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton, which can be adapted to different weather conditions thanks to Greenland Wax. With proper care, it can last for many years and accompany you on all your adventures.
- Adaptable to all weather conditions with Greenland Wax
Fjällräven - Wax guide; Adapt your G-1000 garments