The article has been added successfully.
63 more products in this categoryShow more products in this category
Please notify me as soon as the item is available for delivery again.
RRP* €89.99 €55.99
saved 38 %
saved 38 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €3.99 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Item no. 20100562
Fizik Terra Argo X5 Saddle
The Fizik Terra Argo X5 with k:ium rail is a gravel-specific saddle with a short-nosed design and generous ischial support that encourages stability. Where a traditional saddle shape encourages riders to shift their position frequently for better leverage, Argo puts the rider in a more planted position, making for greater stability and better weight distribution.
Terra Argo’s short length allows the rider to sit further forward without placing undue pressure on sensitive tissues. It also features an ergonomic cutout that was developed using detailed pressure analysis and input from medical experts.
Features - Fizik Terra Argo X5
- Argo: Versatile short nose saddle that encourages stability and reliefs pressure on soft tissue area
- X5: A combination of a ride compliant, carbonreinforced nylon shell and a S-Alloy rail
- Mobius Rail: Closed loop design for added strength and weight distribution
- Wingflex: The shell's side edges flex and adapt to rider's inner legs movement
- Type 2 foam: Progressive cushioning, with lower compression modulus
- Terra: All-terrain series designed to take you beyond your boundaries
- Use: Gravel
- Model: Terra
- Gender: Men
- Rails: 7mm
Size (choose variant)
- 270 x 150mm
- 270 x 160mm
- Shell: Carbon-reinforced nylon
- Rail: K:IUM
- Cover: Microtex
- Padding: Foam (Typ 2)
- from approx. 252g (150mm)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Fizik Terra Argo X5 Saddle (no box packaging)
WING FLEX™ shell has engineered flexibility along the edges where the inner thighs contact the saddle. By allowing this area to flex, the rider can achieve a full range of leg movement in a wide range of riding positions. Wing Flex allows the saddle to adapt to the rider rather than the rider having to get used to the saddle.
5 Stars 1 (1)
4 Stars _ (0)
3 Stars _ (0)
2 Stars _ (0)
1 Stars _ (0)
To submit a rating, please log in. We do not check whether the rated item was purchased from us.
Sehr gute Druckverteilung auch bei flacher Haltung, dabei gute Dämpfung bei 85kg Gewicht. Passt mit 150mm auch auf etwas breitere Sitzknochen.