Ergonomically formed for the best performance: the Tempo R5 Overcurve road bike shoes by Fizik
Overcurve is a shoe construction featuring a staggered collar that wraps around the ankle, tracing the natural misalignment of the ankle’s two bony protrusions: the lateral and medial malleoli. The result is an asymmetrical shape, with the throat of the shoe curving over the foot from its outside to its inner side.
The closure is fast and secure, powered by a micro-adjustable BOA IP1 dial and a Velcro strap for a fine tune fit of the forefoot area. The R5 Nylon composite outsole is supple and comfortable even in the long haul but without compromising pedalling efficiency.
Features - Tempo R5 Overcurve
- TEMPO: Versatility road series designed for the most enjoyable riding experience
- ROAD: Designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from the smoothest tarmac to the most demanding pavé
- Overcurve: Asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy
- Upper: Microtex - supple yet strong and durable for a comfortable and consistent fit
- Outsole: R5 outsole – carbon reinforced nylon
- Closure system: BOA IP1-B dial
- Weight: approx. 253 g (per shoe size 42)