Evoc Stage 6L Backpack
Features - EVOC Stage 6l
- BRACE LINK: The BRACE LINK elements enable an individual adjustment of the shoulder strap space to match the shoulder width of the athlete
- AIR CIRCULATION: A constant, free flow of air is enabled by means of the vertical air channel. This ensures optimal ventilation even at high exertion levels including a lot of sweat so as to prevent the chilling of the sensitive kidney area
- AIR FLOW CONTACT SYSTEM: Loads are distributed evenly on the body’s center of gravity while simultaneously reducing contact points on the back. In order to achieve this, air channels and pads are positioned away from the back behind a mesh structure
- BACKLIGHT CLIP: Loop for attaching a bike backlight
- Emergency plan
- Signal whistle
- Tool compartment
- Hydration bladder compartment
- Mobile phone compartment
- Clip to attach hydration system hose
- Compartment for optical glasses
- XC/DH Helmet Carry
- Volume: 6 l
- Measures: 23 x 44x 6 cm
- 640 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x EVOC Stage 6 Backpack
The AIR CIRCULATION SYSTEM is featured in all PERFORMANCE line backpacks, because it guarantees perfect ventilation even during high-sweat and high-strain activities. Lateral cut-outs along the channel enable even more air to flow out. In addition, the padding along the sides of the back has been reduced to further optimise air outflow, without restricting the carrying comfort.
The BRACE LINK adjusts the shoulder belts perfectly to the width of the athletes shoulders. This automatically adjustment endorse the load transfer to the body’s centre of gravity, while at the same time the contact areas with back and shoulders are minimized. Even wearing a neck brace is possbile through the BRACE LINK.
AIRFLOW CONTACT SYSTEM
The requirement here is to transfer loads to the body’s centre of gravity such that they become neutral, while at the same time minimising the contact areas with the back. EVOC solve this contradiction by means of a back component where all ventilation components such as large ventilation channels and specially grooved and perforated EVA pads behind mesh material have practically been moved to the inside. This ensures that the pack fits close to the back and simultaneously provides optimised back ventilation.