saved 29 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
- not avaliable
This model features a state-of-the-art Michelin rubber outsole for multidirectional grip and a lightweight PHORENE™ midsole for revolutionary cushioning. The padded upper and ankle support provide the stability you need on challenging trails, while the open hook makes it easy to get on and off.
Features - ECCO Ult-Trn Mid Waterproof
- pFC-free, waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable
- the shank gives you the extra stability you need when conquering the trails
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology for cushioning and flexibility
- Soft and ultra-light ECCO PHORENE™ midsole that provides cushioning and energy return
- distinctive outsole with Michelin rubber, multidirectional grooves and two distinct zones for grip, durability and support
ECCO FLUIDFORM ™ DIRECT INJECTION TECHNOLOGY
ECCO's advanced comfort technology follows the contours of your foot and enhances every step you take. The signature comfort starts with the anatomical lasts and unique 3D molds they use to create their shoes. Lightweight, fluid materials are injected directly into the sole of the shoe to create an integral, flexible and lightweight connection between the upper and the outsole. The result is unparalleled comfort and all-day wear.