saved 54 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
Features - Biom Hike
- Features waterproof ECCO HYDROMAX® technology for reliably dry feet
- Padded shaft edge for high wearing comfort
- Pull loops for easy on and off
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort technology for excellent flexibility
- PROSOMA heel element that wraps around the heel to provide protective support and a close-to-the-foot fit
- Rubber outsole with special tread pattern for excellent traction and stability
- Rubber grid on the midfoot for better grip
ECCO FLUIDFORM ™ DIRECT INJECTION TECHNOLOGY
Ecco‘s advanced comfort technology follows the curves of your foot to improve every step you take. Their signature comfort starts with the anatomical last and the unique 3D molds they use to make their shoes. Lightweight liquid materials are injected directly into the sole of the shoe to create an integral, flexible and lightweight bond between the upper and the outsole. The result is unparalleled comfort and all-day wearability.
Hydromax Ecco leather treatment makes high quality leathers water and sweat repellent without having to use a membrane. During the tanning process, high-quality leather uppers are treated with Ecco Hydromax Technolgie. This special process keeps the leather from stiffening after getting wet several times and then drying in changing weather. It makes the leather strong and durable, yet soft, supple and breathable.
Prosoma Heel Cap
Not only does the external PROSOMA heel cup add a special touch to the overall eye-catching design of some of Ecco‘s outdoor models, but this "visible technology" wraps around the heel for protective support, added stability and a close-to-the-foot fit.