Made for speed: This waterproof shoe is equipped with BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® Technology and a PHORENE™ midsole. The combination of ECCO nubuck leather and textile with an original natural print provides sporty style on your hikes, while the reflective details increase your visibility.
Features - Biom 2.1 X Mountain W
- Sporty mix of ECCO nubuck leather, made in ECCO's gold-approved tanneries with water-repellent DriTan™ technology, and a premium texti
- PFC-free, waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry
- Features BIOM® technology that encourages your feet to move more naturally and efficiently, providing an anatomical fit and a low-to-the-ground profile to help you feel connected to the trail
- Soft and ultra-lightweight PHORENE™ midsole for energy return and cushioning, and an OrthoLite® UltraLite insole for lightweight comfort
- Reinforced sole construction for added stability, while a Rock Plate protects your foot from rocks and boulders. Padded shank provides support and protection so you're ready for more challenging trails
- Innovative lugs on the ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole provide grip, multi-directional traction and stability